Do they issue a belt with your uniform?

undies

I got my uniform after passing the driving class, there was a belt included. Not sure if they still do that. Take your own, just in case.

rod

Retired 22 years
Better off going to Walmart to pick up a cheap durable belt, the belt given with the uniform is junk

Say it isn't so. UPS always, if nothing else, issued a high quaility leather belt. In fact right before I retired I got 2 new ones to use after I left because as you all know------------------------------------------------------I just can't move on. Hey upstate----I'm wearing one right now.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Better off going to Walmart to pick up a cheap durable belt, the belt given with the uniform is junk

How would I be better off going and spending MY money on a belt when UPS will give me one whenever I ask for it?!?!!? Sure I could go buy a belt that would last me 5 years or I could get a crap load of free ones. Plus, I get about 3 years out of a belt from UPS. Good enough for me.

OptimusPrime

I would not show up without one. Yes, you are supposed to get one, but if they happen not to have them, carrying your DIAD all day is a bitch. As for the socks, I wouldn't bother. Money out of pocket, and imo, they are ugly. Prefer black on black with my shoes.

Scuderia

Can you modify the pants? Like add some elastic to the waistband. My sister is a great seamstress, and she can make any pair of pants look normal on the outside, but with elastic on the inside. I'm not overweight BTW, but I find elastic waistbands much more comfortable to work in.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Can you modify the pants? Like add some elastic to the waistband. My sister is a great seamstress, and she can make any pair of pants look normal on the outside, but with elastic on the inside. I'm not overweight BTW, but I find elastic waistbands much more comfortable to work in.

They wouldn't last as long.
It's always about money.
Our comfort is secondary at best.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Just go ahead and wear brown sweat pants. They won't say anything.