Do they issue a belt with your uniform?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Save your money by accepting the belt provided and spend the extra money on some good boots.
Anybody have any suggestions.......

What'dyabringmetoday???

I don't know about where you are, but here, there is a belt that runs almost the whole length of the building. Just never turn it off when the boxes are whizzing by in the morning.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Better off going to Walmart to pick up a cheap durable belt, the belt given with the uniform is junk

Say it isn't so. UPS always, if nothing else, issued a high quaility leather belt. In fact right before I retired I got 2 new ones to use after I left because as you all know------------------------------------------------------I just can't move on. Hey upstate----I'm wearing one right now.

I've had mine since I started 6 years ago still works great.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You may want to learn how to read. Just saying
He's just being smart. He is poking fun at our DM, as well. It's illegal(j/k) to turn the belt off in our district*.

*Except in the Bubble of Goodness, the land of hugs and kisses, the seas of sugar and spice.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Those are great so long as they don't start squeaking. When that happens, pull out the insert and spray the inside with WD-40. Works like a charm after they dry.