Do UPS drivers get drug tested?

Future

Victory Ride
Honestly i have a class B license.....I dont think it would be a bad Idea to have drug teats for all UPS drivers......my opinion

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Im working with UPS now was hoping to get feedback from an experienced package delivery driver.

Nice bump to a 5 year old thread. Why do you need feedback? Are you using something you're not supposed to? If not who cares if you are, stop. Seems pretty easy. UPS should test more often but they I imagine that if they started testing frequently, alot of people would be without jobs or the company would be springing for quite a bit of treament.

brownboy707

Because im new to the company and like I said in my 1st post, I dont trust non health care proffessionals with my sample due to favoritism in past jobs.does that answer your noseyness to the D..like you said, who cares why

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Because im new to the company and like I said in my 1st post, I dont trust non health care proffessionals with my sample due to favoritism in past jobs.does that answer your noseyness to the D..like you said, who cares why

Well your first post was a quote with nothing noting the quote but I won't get technical. Anyways, if you are so paranoid with a "non health care professional" tampering with your sample if you were to come back dirty, you can always get a second test done by someone at your expense. There is a little thing called chain of custody and unless you are giving your sample in some back alley you shouldn't worry about it unless of course you will comeback dirty.

Favoritism at your last job has no bearing in your current job. You said you were already employed at UPS...so again why worry. If your a driver and are using...stop. If your not a driver then carry on with yourself..plenty of dopers who work inside that do a great job.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I knew I shouldn't have taken those Aleve this morning. Better pop a couple of golden seal and drink a gallon of lemon water.

PT Car Washer

Last week the twilight hopper puller came stumbling in to work. Hub sort manager pulled him off and had him wait 5 hours until a nurse could draw blood for a drug/alcohol test. Yes you can be tested unless you just refuse and quit your job.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Last week the twilight hopper puller came stumbling in to work. Hub sort manager pulled him off and had him wait 5 hours until a nurse could draw blood for a drug/alcohol test. Yes you can be tested unless you just refuse and quit your job.
We don't need druggies , its unsafe and why would you do it at work? Its not cool!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Honestly i have a class B license.....I dont think it would be a bad Idea to have drug teats for all UPS drivers......my opinion

I too, am a fan of "teats". I'm also for, testing them. (Teats, that is)

Neither of us would, want to "get hold of" a tainted set of teats.

Sent using a Potato