Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

HarryWarden

If it were illegal today I would not support legalizing it.
Imagine wanting your hard earned money to be used as taxes by the government to stop a grown man from drinking a beer lmfao

I’m definitely done having any further discussions with you lol.

You should go move to Saudia arabi, beer and weed are both illegal there, would be a great place for you

I’m going to stay here in America and keep pushing for freedom

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine wanting your hard earned money to be used as taxes by the government to stop a grown man from drinking a beer lmfao
That's not what I said at all, you just struggle with reading comprehension. Maybe if you weren't high all the time you wouldn't be a part time box picker upper, and you'd be capable of understanding my post.

Be better buddy.

HarryWarden

That's not what I said at all, you just struggle with reading comprehension. Maybe if you weren't high all the time you wouldn't be a part time box picker upper, and you'd be capable of understanding my post.

Be better buddy.
You said you wouldn’t support legalizing it. How exactly do you think that would be enforced? You think police are arresting people for free? It costs almost $60,000 a year from our taxes to put one person in jail, where do you think that money comes from?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said you wouldn’t support legalizing it.
If it were illegal, correct.
How exactly do you think that would be enforced? You think police are arresting people for free? It costs almost $60,000 a year from our taxes to put one person in jail, where do you think that money comes from?
It is legal.
I never said I would support making it illegal.
Maybe smoke less weed and you would be able to keep up buddy.

HarryWarden

If it were illegal, correct.

It is legal.
I never said I would support making it illegal.
Maybe smoke less weed and you would be able to keep up buddy.
so it being legal you wouldn’t want to make it illegal but if were illegal you wouldn’t want to make it legal

Oh boy… lmao, that’s hilarious. Great logic there

If you wouldn’t want it to be legal if it were illegal, then why wouldn’t you want it to be illegal now?