Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I like how you are jerkin yourself over this subject......

Ever been around a pothead? People who "just like to get HIGH"? Problem is a lot of them don't have self-control......thus being potheads. After work becomes before work or during work....or while operating anything....guns....see? Through the fog? Most users I know are heavy, chronic users.....ie daily.

And druggy......you are as self-centered and ignorant as anyone. Harm anyone or anything to get high....any justification.

See, you simplify the effects on society...yes all of us.......to just "smoking a plant". Just like the idiots in San Francisco justify needles on the street or the "simple" theft to feed the habit.
Well said.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you wouldn’t want it to be legal if it were illegal, then why wouldn’t you want it to be illegal now?
Because I live in a reality where the entire course of human history was shaped by alcohol. People literally wouldn't have survived without being able to store nutrients in beer. It was safer than water due to lack of purification techniques. It's use medicinally and as an antiseptic was essential to the development of modern medicine. It is deeply engrained in almost every culture because of those things. You can't just rip it out at this point.

What you're asking me is to imagine a hypothetical imaginary timeline where humans didn't discover alcohol and achieved all those things by other means.

If alcohol were discovered today, and we immediately knew the negative effects and the scourge it is on families and society as a whole, you would want it to be legal?

No rational person would.

HarryWarden

Because I live in a reality where the entire course of human history was shaped by alcohol. People literally wouldn't have survived without being able to store nutrients in beer. It was safer than water due to lack of purification techniques. It's use medicinally and as an antiseptic was essential to the development of modern medicine.

What you're asking me is to imagine a hypothetical imaginary timeline where humans didn't discover alcohol and achieved all those things by other means.

If alcohol were discovered today, and we immediately knew the negative effects and the scourge it is on families and society as a whole, you would want it to be legal?

No rational person would.
Ok, well we have clean drinking water now so that makes zero sense. And we do know the negative affects of it now. So why not make it illegal? Making it illegal now does absolutely nothing to change the past of what you mentioned

Nobody is drinking beer in America for the reasons you said, they are drinking it to get drunk. and we do know the negative effects of it

So why do you not support making it illegal?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok, well we have clean drinking water now so that makes zero sense. And we do know the negative affects of it now. So why not make it illegal? Making it illegal now does absolutely nothing to change the past of what you mentioned

Nobody is drinking beer in America for the reasons you said, they are drinking it to get drunk. and we do know the negative effects of it

So why do you not support making it illegal?
It is deeply engrained in almost every culture because of the things I listed. You can't just rip it out at this point. It's been tried.

We don't need more drugs buddy.
We need less.

Your entire argument here is 'hey look this other terrible thing is legal so why not my terrible thing too!".

It's a lazy and irrational argument.

HarryWarden

Your entire argument here is 'hey look this other terrible thing is legal so why not my terrible thing too!".

It's a lazy and irrational argument.
Yes, it’s been tried, and failed, just like weed. Prohibition doesn’t work

I’m glad you finally came to this conclusion, it took you long enough! It’s a shame there are so
Many ignorant people like you and we have wasted literally a trillion dollars in tax payer moneys on the failed war on drugs, even though we already tried it with alcohol and failed there too. All that money wasted, what a shame, all the good it could have done, just because of stubborn people like you who can’t admit when they are wrong

It’s funny though, you yourself admitted if it were illegal you wouldn’t want it to be legal. Yet you also said it’s been tried and didn’t and wouldn’t work. You’re logic is so poor you’re arguing with yourself. Amazing, really

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Prohibition doesn’t work
Yes it does.
Your argument is laws against murder don't stop murder, so why make it illegal... that's just ridiculous.
Yes, it’s been tried, and failed, just like weed.
The facts prove you wrong.

Look at the percentage of Americans who were marijuana users back before the left pushed for legalization, then compare it to the percentage who are users now.

If it wasn't working, then why did the amount of drug users skyrocket when states stopped prohibiting it?

HarryWarden

Yes it does.
Your argument is laws against murder don't stop murder, so why make it illegal... that's just ridiculous.

The facts prove you wrong.

Look at the percentage of Americans who were marijuana users back before the left pushed for legalization, then compare it to the percentage who are users now.

If it wasn't working, then why did the amount of drug users skyrocket when states stopped prohibiting it?
You’re the one who said it didn’t work lmao

“You can't just rip it out at this point. It's been tried.”

It’s like arguing with a child

qdg2

Yup HillBilly Heroin as they say, and thanks to medical marijuana lots of people are off of it and smoking weed instead, which is way safer

It helps the veterans a lot with ptsd minor pain
So, you admit marijuana is unsafe.......that it has consequences with health and by default safety......for all of us.

And.....you....in desperation piggyback on the greatest American's of all....veterans. Shameful.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Settle down angry drunk boomers it’s bedtime , gotta sleep off that booze before the pcm!
✊🧔‍♂️
1698426538074517.png