Do we make too much to get the stimulus check?

Overpaid Union Thug

It’s not even a 90% survivability, that would actually be a pretty serious threat being this contagious.
It’s a :censored2:ing 99.7%-99.9% survivability for the majority of the population.

Its :censored2:ing ridiculous.
Last I checked it was 96.6%. Definitely not enough to warrant the panic.

You are being very presumptuous. We are all going to get it, God has had enough of our greed, self importance and arrogance. It’s a new mutated virus. Can’t compare this to past history.
What’s the LOL for? I’ve lost a ton of money due to the market crash , and it seems the loses have just begun. I also have elderly parents. LOL maybe they will die!! This isn’t opinion it’s the reality of the now.
It’s not new. And even with its mutation the odds of anyone under a certain age (79 in Italy for example) dying from it are slim. Just like the flu or the swine flu.

The market crash and run on supplies is due to unfounded panic spread and fueled by Two types of people. Those that have a political agenda counter to what was in place before the panic. And those that believe anything the media tells them without fact checking for themselves. I can add a third group as well. People that are always Negative Nancy’s. They tend to freak out about everything and are too good at inadvertently spreading fear and misinformation.

Most people have elderly family members or friends. It’s no different for this virus. The worry is there regardless of the ailment. The only difference this time is the panic.

Dude, we are all gonna get this at some point. If it kills me so be it. Capitalism will never be shut down by a media hoax .Your absolute numbers are just starting to be counted.

The numbers have been coming from enough countries to get a pretty accurate picture of what we’re dealing with. When it was just China people were right in being suspicious. Well, it’s not just them anymore. Other than some cultural differences that affect the spread of viruses the numbers are very similar. Even if we all get it the odds are (statistically) in our favor we'll survive. Most of won’t even need to go to the hospital. The elderly should be the focus.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Last I checked it was 96.6%. Definitely not enough to warrant the panic.

It’s not new. And even with its mutation the odds of anyone under a certain age (79 in Italy for example) dying from it are slim. Just like the flu or the swine flu.

The market crash and run on supplies is due to unfounded panic spread and fueled by Two types of people. Those that have a political agenda counter to what was in place before the panic. And those that believe anything the media tells them without fact checking for themselves. I can add a third group as well. People that are always Negative Nancy’s. They tend to freak out about everything and are too good at inadvertently spreading fear and misinformation.

Most people have elderly family members or friends. It’s no different for this virus. The worry is there regardless of the ailment. The only difference this time is the panic.

The numbers have been coming from enough countries to get a pretty accurate picture of what we’re dealing with. When it was just China people were right in being suspicious. Well, it’s not just them anymore. Other than some cultural differences that affect the spread of viruses the numbers are very similar. Even if we all get it the odds are (statistically) in our favor we'll survive. Most of won’t even need to go to the hospital. The elderly should be the focus.
Glad you’re remaining positive. The more this unfolds it’s getting harder and harder for me to remain so .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s not even a 90% survivability, that would actually be a pretty serious threat being this contagious.
It’s a :censored2:ing 99.7%-99.9% survivability for the majority of the population.

Its :censored2:ing ridiculous.
I actually saw MANY people today claiming it’s 15% because at this point 15% of closed cases have led to death.

lmao this is how consuming statistics are to some people.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
We haven’t ran a surplus since 2001. I’m not sure it matters what rate you borrow at if you never pay anything back lol

If the U.S.government loaned itself the entire amount of the deficit at 0% interest it could wait 100-500-1000 years to pay it off. Normal inflation would make this peanuts in that time. That is the problem with fiat money.