Do we make too much to get the stimulus check?

oldngray

nowhere special
114451.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You think they function without employees, caring dont matter, it is about being able to produce
They could produce just fine if they were ran properly. They just received massive tax cuts. Did they use that to put themselves in a better financial position for the inevitable downturn....apparently not.

This is nothing more than money to inflate the stock market and claim that everything is good and we are winning.

I am in no way shape or form a Democrat but open your eyes.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They could produce just fine if they were ran properly. They just received massive tax cuts. Did they use that to put themselves in a better financial position for the inevitable downturn....apparently not.

This is nothing more than money to inflate the stock market and claim that everything is good and we are winning.

You could be right but the government shut them down and if you dont have no income coming in or anyone buying product or service it dont matter. Some of those companies were in very good shape

Jkloc420

Tax cuts dont prepare you for the complete loss of income, big or small

Jkloc420

Now you could say the CEO's make too much money, there is an argument there

Brownslave688

You could be right but the government shut them down and if you dont have no income coming in or anyone buying product or service it dont matter. Some of those companies were in very good shape
Maybe wait and get some actual economic data in a month or two and see what needs done then.

Trump sees the only way he doesn’t get re-elected as the economy and stock market crashing. So they’re throwing the kitchen sink at it to do everything so that that won’t happen. Even though we are overdue for a recession.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe wait and get some actual economic data in a month or two and see what needs done then.

Trump sees the only way he doesn’t get re-elected as the economy and stock market crashing. So they’re throwing the kitchen sink at it to do everything so that that won’t happen. Even though we are overdue for a recession.
So Democrats are supporting this to get Trump reelected?

This as long as the recession doesn't turn into a depression

Jkloc420

This is a once in a lifetime black swan event, i think it is way overblown but we are here now

Brownslave688

Tax cuts dont prepare you for the complete loss of income, big or small
Gives you the chance for more cash flow to save and prepare for that.

This stimulus is over 6X the size of the one we had just a decade ago. You know the one the republicans cried about costing way too much and we couldn’t take in that much debt. Eventually this stuff either gets paid for or the dollar crashes. Before this decade is up we are going to owe over 100k for every man woman and child in this country. It’s simply not sustainable.

Jkloc420

Probably gonna be the shortest recession in history, after the longest bull run in history. I don't really see that as a good thing, but the federal reserve loves their new toy so liquidity is here to stay, at all costs apparently.
The economy was in good shape before this, so it might save us from a depression

Overpaid Union Thug

@Jkloc420 Its amazing just how much the world is freaking out over this. I’m not saying the virus is not serious. Most of them are. But the panic is unwarranted.
Gives you the chance for more cash flow to save and prepare for that.

This stimulus is over 6X the size of the one we had just a decade ago. You know the one the republicans cried about costing way too much and we couldn’t take in that much debt. Eventually this stuff either gets paid for or the dollar crashes. Before this decade is up we are going to owe over 100k for every man woman and child in this country. It’s simply not sustainable.

I’m not a fan of stimulus but I think this one is more warranted than the last simply because the government has shut down a lot of businesses. It never should’ve gotten to this but that is a completely different discussion.

Jkloc420

@Jkloc420 Its amazing just how much the world is freaking out over this. I’m not saying the virus is not serious. Most of them are. But the panic is unwarranted.

I’m not a fan of stimulus but I think this one is more warranted than the last simply because the government has shut down a lot of businesses. It never should’ve gotten to this but that is a completely different discussion.
I just dont see it going away or it being eradicated, I can see not wanting the hospitals to be flooded. However with international travel and some people just being carriers, it wont go away

Brownslave688

Tax cuts, pushing the fed to drop rates, banks no longer needing a single dollar to back loans.

This entire term has been one big non stop stimulus

Probably gonna be the shortest recession in history, after the longest bull run in history. I don't really see that as a good thing, but the federal reserve loves their new toy so liquidity is here to stay, at all costs apparently.
And the interest rates are close to zero in the long side of the curve so the government is borrowing the money for free