Do we make too much to get the stimulus check?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by quad decade guy, Mar 22, 2020.

1. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Coronavirus? What coronavirus?

Payable directly to whatever nursing home the buyer chooses. ;)

2. Foreign governments will buy them they are paying negative interest rates at the moment

3. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

We didn’t panic during the swine flu. And should I even mention the flu every year? I actually get get why the American media blow it out of proportion. Election year. But the entire planet?

4. Maybe the government isn't telling us something we should know?

5. Overpaid Union Thug

A reasonable thought. But I don’t think all of the countries are capable of coming together to manipulate the data about the virus. Especially with the existence of social media. It’s getting harder to lie to the world these days.

6. Maybe we are better off not knowing.

7. Overpaid Union Thug

That will never happen with a media that is desperate to stay relevant.

8. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

After you get it , let us know. We are all going to get it at some point.

9. Overpaid Union Thug

As I wouldn’t with any other virus with a 90+% survivability rate, I would likely not mention it. And I might have already had it. LOL.

10. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

So the draft of the bill says they're going to issue the checks based on last year's tax return but correct it based on your 2020 return. FFS, leave it to government to overcomplicate things.

11. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

lies

12. Wrong

Wrong :))

It’s not even a 90% survivability, that would actually be a pretty serious threat being this contagious.
    It’s a :censored2:ing 99.7%-99.9% survivability for the majority of the population.

Its :censored2:ing ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Jkloc420

Blame the media for over hyping it

14. hellfire

You are being very presumptuous. We are all going to get it, God has had enough of our greed, self importance and arrogance. It’s a new mutated virus. Can’t compare this to past history.
    What’s the LOL for? I’ve lost a ton of money due to the market crash , and it seems the loses have just begun. I also have elderly parents. LOL maybe they will die!! This isn’t opinion it’s the reality of the now.

15. hellfire

Dude, we are all gonna get this at some point. If it kills me so be it. Capitalism will never be shut down by a media hoax .Your absolute numbers are just starting to be counted.

16. Jkloc420

we have been dealing with these types of viruses since the begainning of human life

17. Is it?

18. hellfire

Yes, now overpopulation factors in. Man I keep trying to be positive, but at some point at some time, a virus will wipe us out partially or completely. Time will tell.

19. Jkloc420

humans were gifted the ability of adaptation

20. Jkloc420

get out of here moger