Do we need to work black friday?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So its $83.00 an hour roughly. Yeah , paid straight holiday on top of time and a half. What company do you know would accept to give that amount of money in this economy for services rendered.

A company that was thoroughly embarrassed last year.

A company that helped build Amazon to what it is today and now has to kiss their ass.

clean hairy

I can see very few residential being home, considering how many will be out of town, and most of the rest at the stores fighting over the parking spots at the mall.

clean hairy

I can see very few residential being home, considering how many will be out of town, and most of the rest at the stores fighting over the parking spots at the mall.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Eventually all FT jobs will be phased out too
Combo jobs or Drivers or both? Actually doesn't matter...will never happen. Since these guys are the only ones that :censored2:ing vote the pters will continue to get :censored2: on...and new drivers. Soon it'll be 5 years to get top scale and the pension I think will be phased out by the time I retire in lieu of matched 401k like the rest of the world. Just my opinion on the 401k and a reality on FT jobs being not being scratched.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In addition to the named holidays above, an employee may elect at the time of the vacation selection period one (1) floating holiday for the following year. This holiday will be taken from January 16 through Thanksgiving. This holiday may be changed by the employee with the approval of management, such approval will not be unreasonably denied. With notification of the Company, the employee will also be allowed to work on that day if he or she so chooses. Pay for the floating holiday will be eight (8) hours straight time pay for the holiday. Pay for working the floating holiday will be triple time. Triple time for the purposes of this holiday will be defined as eight (8) hours straight time pay for the holiday plus dou- ble time for all hours worked on the floating holiday.

That's out of our supplement ...we're supposed to pick the day when we do vacation picks. If you're high in seniority and smart about it....you can pick a day you know is gonna be a cluster :censored2:...lol