Do you game?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't play nearly as much as I used to cuz rl has been a lot more demanding these past few years. I played Diablo2 for a lot of years, and I still have a City of Heroes account but multiplayer games like that are the most time intensive and they were the first to go. I love FPS and strategy games, I played Quake2, Quake3, the Unreal Tournament series, and wasted a lot of hours on all the Warcraft and Civilization games. Currently I play Left4Dead when I want to shoot stuff and Civ5 when I want to conquer the world. I really should buy stock in Steam....

curiousbrain

I just like the word Shogasm!

I used to have a dog named "Shogun"; he was a big honkin' Malamute. He was not really my dog, but was sort of "inherited", as it may be - but I digest. Anyway, when I would leave the house, he used to look around the house, spot a specific piece of furniture, and decide that he did not like the placement of it.

So, he would bite it, and drag the whole thing into the middle of the room; then, he would lay on it (in it, over it, whatever the case may be) until I came home, at which point he would look at me, as if to say "It looks better here anyway." This went on for some time, and I eventually dubbed it a "Shogasm".

That's where that word comes from.

old levi's

blank space
I used to have a dog named "Shogun"; he was a big honkin' Malamute. He was not really my dog, but was sort of "inherited", as it may be - but I digest. Anyway, when I would leave the house, he used to look around the house, spot a specific piece of furniture, and decide that he did not like the placement of it.

So, he would bite it, and drag the whole thing into the middle of the room; then, he would lay on it (in it, over it, whatever the case may be) until I came home, at which point he would look at me, as if to say "It looks better here anyway." This went on for some time, and I eventually dubbed it a "Shogasm".

That's where that word comes from.

So do we all!

moreluck

golden ticket member
180708.JPG

705red

Browncafe Steward
Im on the PS3 and mainly play First Person Shooters, COD and BF3. If any of you play Mp and play for fun but to win whoot me a PM with your screen name and I wil shoot you a friend request.