Do you guys get these in your fingers?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I blew out that nerve a long time ago and use a brace at night so my hand doesn't curl. Never realized really how much you use your off hand when working with right handed tools, haha. Gloves definitely do help. I use some disposable ones, but now that you guys mention it I should get some good ones. My 3rd 4th and 5th digit are shot but ever since I started foraging they've gotten better. No more typing either.
Toughen up buttercup.
Sounds like you got some sort of imbalance.
Maybe try something like this
175130_01_d.jpg
works on strengthening and balancing the muscles in your forearm. We do ALOT of pulling with this job, esp part timers. Rest it, baby it, whatever you gotta do. It'll get getter eventually,.. maybe.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've played sports, lifted, or worked manual labor my whole life.

Recently I've been noticing in some fingers that there's pain almost like a spike. They occur in the fleshy area of my fingers, but have it sometimes in my 1st and 2nd knuckles only a few fingers. The knuckle that attaches my thumbs on both hands numbs out sometimes but I can feel that tendon rolling over the knuckle and like dragging. I'm guessing bone spurs? Is this what arthritis feels like in your hands?
Box Handler® - Ironclad Performance Wear

rod

Retired 22 years
I wore gloves all winter (mama didn't raise no fool). I would get so used to working with gloves that it actually felt weird without them in the spring when they were no longer needed.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Recently I've been noticing in some fingers that there's pain almost like a spike. They occur in the fleshy area of my fingers, but have it sometimes in my 1st and 2nd knuckles only a few fingers. The knuckle that attaches my thumbs on both hands numbs out sometimes but I can feel that tendon rolling over the knuckle and like dragging. I'm guessing bone spurs? Is this what arthritis feels like in your hands?
what you're feeling is little v-holes forming on your hands. Congratulations,@P* hands, you will now be @Gumby's best friend.

MzTeaze

You need to stretch those muscle AND if you can, get a deep tissue massage. My chiropractor did a Trameel massage on my hands and wrists, hurt like heck but the pain went away.

*Jersey*

I use the gloves that have the word Max Flex on them. Those are pretty good. And when the fingers start to fray I just cut them off and make them fingerless. They don't smell completely like ass just a little.