• Management: No

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Part timer: Yes

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Part timer: No

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

tre305

I love the inner workings of this job but I strongly dislike the people who run it. I swear they make thee dumbest of decisions trying to make an what seems to be unattainable number.

TxRoadDawg

I love my paycheck, does that count. Otherwise they get a fair days effort for a fair days pay, and when I leave they know I don't answer calls out of the building.

kingOFchester

​PS - I'd just rather bitch ... learned that on BC.

Learned it from my wife, and my on-road. Come to think of it, they sound the same.

You backed to much.
You fart to much.

You were over allowed.
You finished to fast.

You didn't turn in your RTS.
You didn't take out the trash.

Indecisi0n

If you don't mind hard work and can resign yourself to small paychecks, PT work at UPS is pretty great really. I don't have to deal with customers, put on a fake smile and be pretend nice, don't have to kiss anyone's ass, including management, can show up wearing tattered rags, only have to shave if I feel like it, and basically get a workout while BS'ing with a great mix of personalities.

Of course there are days when it's a real grind, but even then it only lasts 4-5 hours.

My grind lasted 13 hours today.

nicky

Do I like the people I work with... Some
Do I like my customers... most
Do I like my management... LOL
Overall I dont mind the job but my problem is the people put in charge almost exclusively seem to be the ones who couldnt cut the mustard as a driver so as the saying goes "Those who cant do, manage"