Dock worker freight permanent

Hello.5 :group-hug:Questions What is a Permanent Dock worker postion? Is it part time or full time?

• IDK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L84D8

Hello.5 :group-hug:Questions
What is a Permanent Dock worker postion? Is it part time or full time? Deliveries? Clean? Wear uniform?☺ ⛟ Thanks!

sppollock

Freight dock worker is a part-time non CDL position unless it is said otherwise in the ad. You would unload freight using a forklift from trailers coming into the terminal and reload the freight going out on the road in our route trailers. Unless you work nights then you would unload our route trailers and load that freight to the next terminal so they can deliver it.

L84D8

T
Freight dock worker is a part-time non CDL position unless it is said otherwise in the ad. You would unload freight using a forklift from trailers coming into the terminal and reload the freight going out on the road in our route trailers. Unless you work nights then you would unload our route trailers and load that freight to the next terminal so they can deliver it.
THANK YOU!

L84D8

Wouldn't you rather be a package handler instead?
There actually wasn't an opening for me as package handler. Nobody called. But I do love the Driver helper position..I have a great relationship as a team but only work like 3 hours..HR or somenody won't let me help my driver more than that. I think drivers should have say so..they are pretty slammed and three hours is just not enough for #Driver &#Driverhelper as a team...so while I'm enjoying my week they offerred me a permanent Doc worker position. I had no idea they can lay me off. Just like seasonal..but except I'll be permanent so thats why I accepted the interview. I hope I like it and I don't get let go..Im gonna give it my best and I love UPS team so far ☺ ✋