Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

PT Car Washer

No idea, if you can't figure out what this video is showing you. Then you probably need to find an explosion expert..

Looks that way because of the camera angle. Have any videos of alien dissections?

vantexan

Al qaeda is a Mcguffin. A creation of the 5 eyes. (USA UK Canada Australia and New Zealand) It doesn’t exist, it never did and it was a big misdirection play to distract you from your own government at war with you. Wake up to reality ffs. Where is “Al Qaeda” today?? Where were they ten years ago? You’d think they’d be planning another attack. No. Gone. No longer needed

Al qaeda may as well be called covid. Something to scare you and distract you from what the real threat is
Al-Qaeda carried out major attacks all over the world. India, Kenya, Spain, and countless small attacks. You so badly want to put this on our government you're in total denial. You've got conjecture. I can point to thousands of dead bodies proving you wrong.

You don't know that. Pure speculation and conjecture.
Well I know the official story is preposterous and many pilots and engineers have said as much. That’s exactly the way they tried to shut you up. Tell you a story so unbelievable when you were scared and vulnerable so you wouldn’t think clearly or in my case you were also too young, and repeat that lie enough that it becomes fact. Now questioning that sounds ridiculous to most people

Al-Qaeda carried out major attacks all over the world. India, Kenya, Spain, and countless small attacks. You so badly want to put this on our government you're in total denial. You've got conjecture. I can point to thousands of dead bodies proving you wrong.
Well you can point to the dead bodies but you’re not proving what killed them same as covid same as climate change or any other phony emergency. How do you know it was Al qaeda? I suppose you were there and saw the attackers? No you heard the news say it was those guys. Which there’s no reason to believe because the news lies for the government as a matter of course

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So we’ve got talk about massive government conspiracy theories, aliens, and lizard people.

Do you guys hear yourselves? They institutionalize people for less. And should.

If everything was so stacked against y’all, and we are being controlled that hard, you wouldn’t know it. Sorry. You aren’t special, and you didn’t “figure it all out.”

So we’ve got talk about massive government conspiracy theories, aliens, and lizard people.

If everything was so stacked against y’all, and we are being controlled that hard, you wouldn’t know it. Sorry. You aren’t special, and you didn’t “figure it all out.”
Actually the kid is pretty smart. A little headstrong but he isn't wrong.

Uh it’s all out in the open now idiot. You’re the one with the tunnel vision. I’m sure you do want me in an institution in a world of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act

You know what ? You’re right. Do everything the government tells you and believe everything they say too. The country is in such great shape thanks to people like you. There’s peace, there’s prosperity our institutions are wonderful and everyone is working to do the Reich thing I mean the right thing. If only jerks like me would shut up and question nothing we’d have paradise

Here an event that shaped your whole life 9/11 is a complete and total lie and you just don’t care or you don’t wanna know because you can’t face it. You can’t face what kind of scumbags we’re dealing with youd rather go on with your life thinking it was some random lunatics far away. You don’t care that you were tricked into surrendering your rights and freedoms for a phony war on terror? I’m mad as hell about it. Fact that anyone doesn’t question this bull crap is insane to me

Last edited:
The more demonized something is, the more interested I become. I don't care if I look stupid or smart, I care about the truth. I won't pretend to know what the truth is with this situation. A lot of people have compelling ideas and arguments. I'll tell you what isn't the truth though. What they told us.

And just to be clear I always thought it was crazy to think 9/11 was an inside job myself. Until the scamdemic when they used THE EXACT SAME EFFING PLAYBOOK to steal more of your freedom this time not just in the airport but everywhere all over the :censored2: world !

The more demonized something is, the more interested I become. I don't care if I look stupid or smart, I care about the truth. I won't pretend to know what the truth is with this situation. A lot of people have compelling ideas and arguments. I'll tell you what isn't the truth though. What they told us.
The holocaust begs the exact same question. If it’s so indisputable what happened in world war II why does there have to be laws in some places forbidding the “denial” of the holocaust. What are they afraid of? Anytime the law is getting involved to shut down some kind of speech alarm bells should be going off as to what the agenda is because the truth always makes itself known and can stand up to scrutiny

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hey,where was your God that day in NYC? Why didn't he stop the murder of so many people?

Hey,where was your God that day in NYC? Why didn't he stop the murder of so many people?
This is such a bogus argument. God did not promise a life on earth free of evil or tragedy or crime. Then there would be no point to life would there if everything was always perfectly good all the time. Point is each individual has free will in this life and you’ll be judged on that at the end. Because this life isn’t the end you’re really only here for a very short while. You’re looking at it from the angle of life on earth as the most important thing which it’s not because it’s your trial for how you’re gonna spend eternity. So the people murdered on 9/11 will get justice in the end as will their killers get their comeuppance

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The holocaust begs the exact same question. If it’s so indisputable what happened in world war II why does there have to be laws in some places forbidding the “denial” of the holocaust. What are they afraid of? Anytime the law is getting involved to shut down some kind of speech alarm bells should be going off as to what the agenda is because the truth always makes itself known and can stand up to scrutiny
And now we get to holocaust deniers.

All that’s left is Elvis being alive and some flat earthers.