Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

ok, let me rephrase: I dont need a God or a book written by Bronze Age Desert Inhabitants to keep from mudering,raping,stealing or commiting any other crimes
So then why don’t you do any of those things there’s no consequences right? Why do you know what right and wrong is ?

You never saw the video in real time in Mumbai when al-Qaeda killed hundreds? There's really no talking to you on this because everything in the entire world that happens is a manipulation by the U.S. government in your view.
Not every thing but many things. Theres other nations like the UK and Australia that are just as corrupt. So where is Al qaeda today? They vanished? I don’t think I’ve heard one thing about terrorism in at least five years. The narrative isn’t useful anymore there’s a new phony emergency. They’re gone but the patriot act and other violations of the constitution remains in place. Permanent emergency take liberty under the lie of keeping you safe from a perceived threat

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You’ve got it completely backwards. The terrorist organization is right here at home.

The so called airport security measures and the patriot act which were both egregious violations of your rights was the objective. Where are these terrorist groups today pray tell? Gone with the wind the narrative is no longer needed

Read about Osama he hated the United States. Him being from a rich family helped fund his organization

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not every thing but many things. Theres other nations like the UK and Australia that are just as corrupt. So where is Al qaeda today? They vanished? I don’t think I’ve heard one thing about terrorism in at least five years. The narrative isn’t useful anymore there’s a new phony emergency. They’re gone but the patriot act and other violations of the constitution remains in place. Permanent emergency take liberty under the lie of keeping you safe from a perceived threat

We're the new terrorist threat. But Don't worry, the US would never build camps and concentrate American citizens into them without due process. Something like that has never happened before. It certainly isn't happening now, and if you point out that it is actually starting to happen, you are crazy. Just ask the Jan 6th political prisoners who don't exist, haven't been tortured or starved, and aren't being held without bail, waiting longer than any possible sentence they could receive for the crimes they are accused of for their trials to begin. Nothing like that could ever happen here. Just ask the Japanese Americans who don't exist and weren't put into concentration camps that also don't exist.

vantexan

We've waged war against Al-Qaeda for 20+ years now. Drone strikes and such. Exactly what rights have you lost?

We've waged war against Al-Qaeda for 20+ years now. Drone strikes and such. Exactly what rights have you lost?
If you fly which I now refuse to, the TSA was and still is able to get away with murder. What about the patriot act? 9/11/covid was used as a pretense for the government to do virtually anything they wanted

What they’ve waged war on for 20 years is patriots. Those evil white Christian nationalists. That’s what they told you when are you gonna start believing them

Last edited:
We're the new terrorist threat. But Don't worry, the US would never build camps and concentrate American citizens into them without due process. Something like that has never happened before. It certainly isn't happening now, and if you point out that it is actually starting to happen, you are crazy. Just ask the Jan 6th political prisoners who don't exist, haven't been tortured or starved, and aren't being held without bail, waiting longer than any possible sentence they could receive for the crimes they are accused of for their trials to begin. Nothing like that could ever happen here. Just ask the Japanese Americans who don't exist and weren't put into concentration camps that also don't exist.
These people don’t understand the country they’re now living in.

vantexan

If you fly which I now refuse to, the TSA was and still is able to get away with murder. What about the patriot act? 9/11/covid was used as a pretense for the government to do virtually anything they wanted

What they’ve waged war on for 20 years is patriots. Those evil white Christian nationalists. That’s what they told you when are you gonna start believing them
I fly regular. Yes it's tragic having to put my shoes and belt through a scanner. Right now this administration is pursuing its political enemies. On that we can agree it shouldn't be happening. But beyond that my only loss of rights is crime is so rampant in many places there's a real possibility of being harmed. But I don't see the government overall taking away my rights. In some states my right to bear arms has expanded. Some states are putting restrictions on abortion which is fine by me.

vantexan

Don't minimize what the thugs at the tsa do. Are they still requiring masks? A flight attendant woke up my 7 year old niece because she was sleeping and her mask slipped beneath her nose.
All that has ended. And the people at the TSA aren't thugs. They have a job to do. I've always been treated with dignity. I miss the old days when you could walk to your gate with your family or be greeted at the gate by them. But it wasn't the TSA that changed all of that. It's the reality if the world we're in now and as frustrating as it is to go through long lines they're there to keep us safe.

All that has ended. And the people at the TSA aren't thugs. They have a job to do. I've always been treated with dignity. I miss the old days when you could walk to your gate with your family or be greeted at the gate by them. But it wasn't the TSA that changed all of that. It's the reality if the world we're in now and as frustrating as it is to go through long lines they're there to keep us safe.
The men that came to shut down artur pawlowski's church were "just doing their job". There's a trend of public servants who want to be authoritarian jackasses. Ask @BadIdeaGuy

Don't minimize what the thugs at the tsa do. Are they still requiring masks? A flight attendant woke up my 7 year old niece because she was sleeping and her mask slipped beneath her nose.
Like I said I refuse to submit to their abuse much less have to pay for what they charge for it. Why do you think they’re hell bent on taking your car away

To the degree you lose your liberty you also lose your safety. They’re not there to keep you safe. They don’t have that capability. They’re there to make your life miserable and for the government to flex its muscles that they can do whatever they like if you submit to it. How many terror plots have been thwarted by the TSA? Zero point zero

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Once again you’re looking at this life as the destination which it isn’t. What did I say before? Everyone gets what they deserve for good or for bad. A child who was murdered will be rewarded in eternity. Her murderer will suffer unless he repents for his sins. Not difficult to figure out

You gotta remember whether you’re on the planet for a year or 100 you’re not really here very long. Now you can look at that one of two ways your life is completely insignificant or there’s a purpose for whatever short time you’ve got because compared to forever it’s pretty short no matter what

you my friend are selling what has been referred to as the Opiate for the Masses: Eat :censored2: all your life on earth,suffer,be unhappy becuase when you die you get your "eternal reward" .

Christianity is all Carrot and Stick : Love your God regardless of how bad our life is and yu will walk the "streets of gold" or If you DONT Love your God who loves you then you will burn in hell for eternity.

Course That doesnt amont to a hill of beans for the parents of the murdered children in Uvalde. I'm sureit was "Gods will" or some other such nonsense