Does the Creator Care?

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

In a world of loneliness, despair, and rejection, the Bible offers hope and encouragement.

You don't need to turn to booze or drunkenness for comfort, escape or whatever it does for you.

Yes, the Creator cares for you.

Maybe you don't believe this, maybe you don't even believe in the Creator, God.

Please just consider this for a moment; What if it is true?

If the Creator does exist and he does care for you and is seeking you, then everything now depends on your willingness to trust Him.

If Jesus is God in the flesh then apart from him you will never no real joy, meaning or peace in life.

Let God speak do you, read John 3:16-18.

Sincerely,
I

bbsam

Staff member
Of course he cares. He cares so much that he completely understands "hasa diga eebowai". He's understood it since Adam, Abraham, Noah, Job, David, Solomon...and the list goes on and on.

over9five

Staff member
If He cares so much, why doesn't He make an appearance?
And please don't give me the "He works in mysterious ways" crap or the "You have to have faith!" crap either.

bbsam

Staff member
If He cares so much, why doesn't He make an appearance?
And please don't give me the "He works in mysterious ways" crap or the "You have to have faith!" crap either.
I have no idea. But then again I've seen people show up at soccer games or family functions who really don't care so I don't know why making anappearance would be any kind of indicator.

over9five

Staff member
I have no idea. But then again I've seen people show up at soccer games or family functions who really don't care so I don't know why making anappearance would be any kind of indicator.

It would be PROOF! Show your face, perform a few miracles (He's all-powerful, right?)
He does that, He'll increase his flock of sheep by millions.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
All I know. Is if you actually look at people. I can tell thru their actions and manor. If they believe in something. The older I get -the less I see. Honor thy mother and father. Life will be easy. Respect for others

over9five

Staff member
Perhaps you should change your user name to Doubting Thomas.
That would infer that I had doubts....

All I need is a face and a miracle, and I'll join the sheep. It would have to be a biggie, eradicate all cancer in one fell swoop maybe.
C'mon, He's all-powerful. Should only take a minute of His time.

bbsam

Staff member
It would be PROOF! Show your face, perform a few miracles (He's all-powerful, right?)
He does that, He'll increase his flock of sheep by millions.
oh I could just hear all the other gods now: "Look at Yaweh over there! Showing off the Almighty crown jewels like some kind of wanna-be-pope. How insecure can you be and still be a dirty?!

bbsam

Staff member

All I need is a face and a miracle, and I'll join the sheep. It would have to be a biggie, eradicate all cancer in one fell swoop maybe.
could be your following isn't as important as you think. He's given you the same evidence as others and the same choice to make based on that evidence. You may decide for yourself.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We all need to believe in something. If not, there would not be hope. Miraculous things do happen. But, sometimes they don't. I want to believe, because it can happen. I feel it will work itself out. With any problems I have. Most times in my favor. Have no idea how. No harm in praying. For me it is stress relief. I'm an easy going guy. Not too many worries. Just bidding my time working for the devil for 5 more yrs

moreluck

golden ticket member

You won't change to Doubting Thomas........that would be D.T..............DT's !!!!!!!!!:beersmiley:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So far, no one is wigging out on this thread ... let's hope it stays that way.

I personally have never been a believer that "GOD" is involved in our daily lives, fortunes and misfortunes.
My belief is that GOD set in place "GOD's system" with it's rules and freedoms and "MAN" has been and is free to operate within that system.
I have found no contradictions with this belief in my personal experience with GOD but many contradictions with MAN as men try to control others in their religious beliefs.
I do go to MANmade churches occasionally but generally I worship in GOD's church.

gingerkat

I won't slam those that have strong religious beliefs, so my post is not meant to offend.

Integrity, how long is one to wait for God to help with these issues? One can put all their faith in God, but only to wait in vain. One will probably die if they wait for God for the answers they need guidance on. So many people seek alcohol and drugs because they don't have any others methods or means to deal with serious issues. For the sake of this topic, maybe God wants us to destroy ourselves?

My belief is, the only one that can make things better, is me. You can believe in God and have faith, but you can't rely on that alone.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It is not logical to me that a God that created this entire universe and all the miracles in it would then be so small and petty as to consign His/Her children to an eternity of damnation simply because they did not worship Him/Her in the specific manner or with the exact rituals set forth in a book written and translated by those same children. I believe that the underlying miracle of existence is far beyond the ability of the human brain to comprehend and that it transcends any of the petty linguistic/cultural/dogmatic differences that divide the major religions. I also believe that if Jesus ever returns to this earth, He will not do so in the form of a white, right-wing Republican.

island1fox

I look at people who spout off that there is no God --in a very simple way.

If they are right ---no big deal-its over when its over.
If I am right ---they are screwed !!!:angel: