Does the Obama administration know what the term deadline means?

Sportello

Well, it would appear that your hopes for another war have been dashed, superballs63.

In spite of a missed deadline, negotiations have continued, and it looks like a very good deal has been struck with Iran.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
what specifics have you been told you find so appalling? ;)

Been told? Come on....I'd expect that from Tos or sportello, I thought you better than that.

Your first part of the quote was spot on. I think ANY deal with Iran is a horrible idea. What's next, will they allow North Korea to do the same thing?

Ok, Iran and North Korea are sovereign nations, to be honest there isn't a whole lot we could ACTUALLY do to stop them. If, however we kept the imposed sanctionsover their heads, their economy would tank, and they wouldn't be able to enrich anything.

Much like paying a hostage ransom, this sets a bad precedent. It doesn't discourage bad behavior, just shows that we're willingto negotiate with people who've been behaving badly.

bbsam

Staff member
Been told? Come on....I'd expect that from Tos or sportello, I thought you better than that.

Your first part of the quote was spot on. I think ANY deal with Iran is a horrible idea. What's next, will they allow North Korea to do the same thing?

Ok, Iran and North Korea are sovereign nations, to be honest there isn't a whole lot we could ACTUALLY do to stop them. If, however we kept the imposed sanctionsover their heads, their economy would tank, and they wouldn't be able to enrich anything.

Much like paying a hostage ransom, this sets a bad precedent. It doesn't discourage bad behavior, just shows that we're willingto negotiate with people who've been behaving badly.

When do the sanctions end?

BrownArmy

Thursday? :p

I don't know, to be honest

In which case, why weigh in on the validity of the deal if you don't know anything about it?

This is a strong SIX-nation [potential-agreement], with heavy penalties if Iran deviates from the [potential] final agreement.

If I seem to be joking, I'm not, this is actually a landmark point in worldwide negotiations with Iran.

Don't forget, Obama has been working on this deal for his entire Presidency.

Don't forget as well, that as much as y'all like to think that the USA is the BIG DOG in the room, we brokered this deal with Russia, China, France, the United Kingdom and Germany.

The US has it's interests, and so do the other five heavy-hitters that worked on this deal.

Some of you might rail against the fact that there are other countries in this world with interests, but it's a fact.

RUSSIA AND CHINA WORKED ON THIS DEAL WITH US.

That's a big deal.

Let's let this play out...Iran got some cookies, we got some cookies, the other heavy-hitters in this deal got some cookies, etc.

It's not in Irans interest to break this deal.

If they break the deal, they'll have to deal with the US of A, Russia, China, France, the UK and Germany.

If Iran breaks the deal, who's going to prevail?

Not Iran.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Well, it would appear that your hopes for another war have been dashed, superballs63.

In spite of a missed deadline, negotiations have continued, and it looks like a very good deal has been struck with Iran.
Realbrowny,moreloch,oldy,superballs rules.

Rule 1. Everything sucks and it's all Obama's fault.
Rule 2. If something doesn't suck or isn't Obama's fault? See rule 1, make crap up, and blame it on Obama.The good news is that since they live in an imaginary fantasy world where they lie about everything already they will not even have to break stride to include another set of lies about Obama.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Superballs disagrees with everything Obama but has no actual alternate solutions. Sounds like Congress.

Yeah, Congress never has alternatives....lol. When they do, stupid Obama vetos them.

You're right though, I disagree with him. He's a complete maroon and is doing a greta job destroying the country :)

To his credit though, he's been able to hold down the same job for 6 years. How many black guys can say that? :p

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Again, how the Hell would you even know what a "good deal" is? I'm glad you were present and participating in the negotiations...please fill us in on all the details.

You're talking out your butt...as usual.
Maybe you could fill us in on this GREAT DElAL?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yeah, Congress never has alternatives....lol. When they do, stupid Obama vetos them.

You're right though, I disagree with him. He's a complete maroon and is doing a greta job destroying the country :)

To his credit though, he's been able to hold down the same job for 6 years. How many black guys can say that?
:p
There's a lot of black feeder drivers at your hub, why don't you ask them? I'm sure your co workers would appreciate your humor.