What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

10 point

@anHOURover: Now you can be a racist TDUite that's uninformed (not that you glean reputable info on here) and support someone with political aspirations above his local.
Feel the brotherly love?
I didn't think so.
That's all you get on here if you're not a Hoffaite.

@anHOURover: Now you can be a racist TDUite that's uninformed (not that you glean reputable info on here) and support someone with political aspirations above his local.
Feel the brotherly love?
I didn't think so.
If that's what you think okay. I'll take note. Have a good night.

10 point

If that's what you think okay. I'll take note. Have a good night.
What I think and read is that people who don't support the incumbents get labeled as a racist, TDU, etc, etc.

Prove that statement wrong. Is it fair? Is it true? Honest?

It never changes here. Always personal. Can't you understand that I'm only asking that stop. Not you. Every one.
It's not personal.

5habits100

Feel the brotherly love?
I didn't think so.
Man you are cranky.
If we are being honest with each other the TDU or anti Hoffa people call names the pro Hoffa does the same. People make it personal because they can on the Internet. I think if people had the opportunity to meet face to face there would be a lot more respect on both sides.

5habits100

What I think and read is that people who don't support the incumbents get labeled as a racist, TDU, etc, etc.

It never changes here. Always personal. Can't you understand that I'm only asking that stop. Not you. Every one.
It's not personal.

Show a little love 10 point

It's not personal.
Here's some positive stuff the Hoffa has done. You got anything nice to say? How about TDU? February 2008: 70,000 Freight Teamsters overwhelmingly ratify NMFA.

October 2007: UPS Freight Teamsters, formerly Overnite Transportation workers, ratify a historic first contract

September 11, 2007: Teamsters persuade congress to block funding for Mexican trucks pilot program

September 2006: Teamsters organize workers at UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation, in Indianapolis.

February 2006: Teamsters stop Bush administration deal sell port management businesses in U.S. seaports to a foreign-owned corporation, which would have weakened American security.

August 2005: Teamsters are first responders in helping victims of Hurricane Katrina. Teamsters from across the country send supplies and volunteers.

July 25, 2005: Teamsters withdraw from AFL-CIO to help create Change to Win

2005: Graphics Communications International Union merged with the Teamsters.

January 1, 2005: GCIU officially joins forces with the Teamsters Union and became the GCC

2004: The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes merges with the Teamsters.

2003: The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers vote overwhelmingly to merge with the Teamsters.

2003: General President James P. Hoffa and UNITE President Bruce Raynor kick off a joint organizing campaign.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/teamsters-united-impressive.363832/#ixzz3gUAbxdwN

10 point

I've given credit to the leadership where it's due. You know that. Do i agree with everything they've done and the way they did it...no.
Calling someone a racist when it's convenient to dilute their argument is wrong and I've heard staple posters on here make actual racist comments but they were Hoffa supporters and therefore got a pass.

Thats bs and you know it.

Show a little love 10 point
I am and if you knew me you'd understand that.

I have little love for anyone calling someone a racist who isn't purposely portraying that.

Back to WWF.

10 point

Here's some positive stuff the Hoffa has done. You got anything nice to say? How about TDU? February 2008: 70,000 Freight Teamsters overwhelmingly ratify NMFA.

October 2007: UPS Freight Teamsters, formerly Overnite Transportation workers, ratify a historic first contract

September 11, 2007: Teamsters persuade congress to block funding for Mexican trucks pilot program

September 2006: Teamsters organize workers at UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation, in Indianapolis.

February 2006: Teamsters stop Bush administration deal sell port management businesses in U.S. seaports to a foreign-owned corporation, which would have weakened American security.

August 2005: Teamsters are first responders in helping victims of Hurricane Katrina. Teamsters from across the country send supplies and volunteers.

July 25, 2005: Teamsters withdraw from AFL-CIO to help create Change to Win

2005: Graphics Communications International Union merged with the Teamsters.

January 1, 2005: GCIU officially joins forces with the Teamsters Union and became the GCC

2004: The Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employes merges with the Teamsters.

2003: The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers vote overwhelmingly to merge with the Teamsters.

2003: General President James P. Hoffa and UNITE President Bruce Raynor kick off a joint organizing campaign.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/teamsters-united-impressive.363832/#ixzz3gUAbxdwN
Got anything up to date past 08?

How about:
TEAMSTER LEADERSHIP RAMS UPS CONTRACT DOWN DUES PAYING MEMBERS THROATS; OK'S 4 YEAR PROGRESSION FOR PT TIME FAMILIES TO WORK 10-18 YEARS (AVERAGE) BEFORE EVER GETTING TO FULL RATE PAY SCALE; REDUCES HEALTHCARE COVERAGE FOR MANY LOCALS TO BOOST TEAMCARE FUNDING.

JS

10 point

@10 point This isn't an ignorant racist comment? If I post this wouldn't I be crucified?
Here we go.
Take it as racist but the polls validate the comment.
You can't deny the stats.
Wait and see the numbers this next time.
No one should go there tho....I agree.
There's nothing good to come from it.

Got anything up to date past 08?

How about:
TEAMSTER LEADERSHIP RAMS UPS CONTRACT DOWN DUES PAYING MEMBERS THROATS; OK'S 4 YEAR PROGRESSION FOR PT TIME FAMILIES TO WORK 10-18 YEARS (AVERAGE) BEFORE EVER GETTING TO FULL RATE PAY SCALE; REDUCES HEALTHCARE COVERAGE FOR MANY LOCALS TO BOOST TEAMCARE FUNDING.

JS
See what I mean don't take it the wrong way but you are a lost cause. I'm done. To far out in left field. It's been real. See ya.

10 point

See what I mean don't take it the wrong way but you are a lost cause. I'm done. To far out in left field. It's been real. See ya.
No. I'm more open minded than you know.
I'm just picking a little.
Don't take your ball and leave. You enjoy this more than I do. It's just debate.
And it means more to you than me.
I've just seen too much lately to be loyal to folks "above" me.

No. I'm more open minded than you know.
I'm just picking a little.
Don't take your ball and leave. You enjoy this more than I do. It's just debate.
And it means more to you than me.
I've just seen too much lately to be loyal to folks "above" me.
I'm not taking my ball and going anywhere. I'm just choosing not to deal with people that I feel don't get it. I'll be doing my thing on here don't you worry. I'm just done be debating with Mr. Unreasonable. It is what it is. Out.

10 point

It's also interesting that you would call me a "lost cause". Really?
I'm not in your arena. I don't dwell where you live and work.
It's easy for you to throw stones because you don't have to deal with what I do.
It takes more courage to press on where I am than where you are and that's my opinion.
I don't judge you or look down on you because I'm not that way. But this is just a message board and Im not offended.
You really don't understand because you can't relate imo.

10 point

I'm not taking my ball and going anywhere. I'm just choosing not to deal with people that I feel don't get it. I'll be doing my thing on here don't you worry. I'm just done be debating with Mr. Unreasonable. It is what it is. Out.
OK.
You're right.
I'm wrong.
Can I be Mr Reasonable again?
People are way too serious here.

Last edited:
OK.
You're right.
I'm wrong.
Can I be Mr Reasonable again?
People are way too serious here.
You can be whatever you want. I'm just not that into you. It's not you its me. Do your thing make your points. I'll make mine. I'm over it. Your acting like a third grader. All I'm saying is I give up dealing with you. It's not worth it.

It's also interesting that you would call me a "lost cause". Really?
I'm not in your arena. I don't dwell where you live and work.
It's easy for you to throw stones because you don't have to deal with what I do.
It takes more courage to press on where I am than where you are and that's my opinion.
I don't judge you or look down on you because I'm not that way. But this is just a message board and Im not offended.
You really don't understand because you can't relate imo.
Lost cause really.where did I say that all I'm saying is I'm out of it. I don't want to deal with ya. That way nobody has to listen to it.

10 point

Can't remember? Here's your post on this page.
Maybe someone needs to take a look at their own "third grade" responses and walk it back a few steps?
anHOURover dared you to bring your Support Hoffa At Any Cost rhetoric to their barn because you would see that many do not support the incumbents there. You turned it into a threat of violence responding with having fought from your youth and knocked people out. "Third grade" responses? OK.

Cheryl owns this site if I remember correctly not you. Bullying and demeaning people on here only nets the same in return. I was trying to lighten it up but it's evidently a waste of my time. As I said before it doesn't mean that much to me so your jabs at my opinion are a mute issue.
Wide Load got it right imo.
You can learn from him.

The saying goes like this:
"Leave the dead to bury the dead" and move on.
All the best to you and your family.
You can post your t-shirts now.

Can't remember? Here's your post on this page.
Maybe someone needs to take a look at their own "third grade" responses and walk it back a few steps?
anHOURover dared you to bring your Support Hoffa At Any Cost rhetoric to their barn because you would see that many do not support the incumbents there. You turned it into a threat of violence responding with having fought from your youth and knocked people out. "Third grade" responses? OK.

Cheryl owns this site if I remember correctly not you. Bullying and demeaning people on here only nets the same in return. I was trying to lighten it up but it's evidently a waste of my time. As I said before it doesn't mean that much to me so your jabs at my opinion are a mute issue.
Wide Load got it right imo.
You can learn from him.

The saying goes like this:
"Leave the dead to bury the dead" and move on.
All the best to you and your family.
You can post your t-shirts now.
Alright continue your abortion talk. Maybe some Obama too. TDU sucks. You happy?