What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

5habits100

@anHOURover: Now you can be a racist TDUite that's uninformed (not that you glean reputable info on here) and support someone with political aspirations above his local.
Feel the brotherly love?
I didn't think so.
That's all you get on here if you're not a Hoffaite.
And if you aren't with the other side you are called Hoffaite, Old Guard and so on. It goes both ways.

Some of us know because we have been actually involved, there is not a better person to represent us than KH regardless of how you feel about the CBA. He has done a better job representing the members than anyone on this website could ever imagine.

I wasn't in the room when Tim had the conversation with Liam to hear why he actually referred to members as clowns or talked about the bigger picture with his plans to run for IBT office but you are smart enough to understand what he meant. I don't agree with privately taping someone but if he hadn't would Tim lie about saying it. I think he would have. And that my brother is not someone that I would ever respect or want representing me.

Those are our choices.

People can make their comments and rip this apart but I don't care because in the end if Tim wins the members will lose more than they will ever know.

5habits100

Got anything up to date past 08?

How about:
TEAMSTER LEADERSHIP RAMS UPS CONTRACT DOWN DUES PAYING MEMBERS THROATS; OK'S 4 YEAR PROGRESSION FOR PT TIME FAMILIES TO WORK 10-18 YEARS (AVERAGE) BEFORE EVER GETTING TO FULL RATE PAY SCALE; REDUCES HEALTHCARE COVERAGE FOR MANY LOCALS TO BOOST TEAMCARE FUNDING.

JS
That's typical, what has IBT done, he posts things and now its what has he done lately. Then post the same "stale", as bubblehead put it, comments about ramming contract down dues paying members throats. Send me your petition to get you on the IBT ballot also. I will sign it and get it back to you. I would love to see some of these people actually have the responsibility that the people at the IBT has and see how they respond to putting 250,000 people out of work and see what they do.

Wait let me answer for you guys. UPS would have caved, they don't want a strike, they were just bluffing.

WHAT EVER :wink: