What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

804brown

How do the members feel about him now for the most part?
There are members who never liked Liam because they believed his getting fired in 2009 disqualified him from being a BA. Then when he pulled a wild cat last year they didnt support the action. With the video and the secret taping has only caused them to label him a rat.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

There are members who never liked Liam because they believed his getting fired in 2009 disqualified him from being a BA. Then when he pulled a wild cat last year they didnt support the action. With the video and the secret taping has only caused them to label him a rat.
So he's going to run alone against Tim for president without filing the rest of the slate?

member6045

He's not the first under Tim reign to cause a walkout! !!
These meetings are being financed bye 804 members money. As bad as it is that Liam had to tape another person. It was relevant for all of 804 members to understand how Tim feels about us.

10 point

And while we are at it I find it very funny how many of our members think they are republican.
If you really understand how children have their skulls crushed, brains vacuumed out, and burned alive with saline solution before they can say mama and support that agenda in a Democratic candidate I can't fathom the trade off in the light of eternal judgement.
Who cares on the percentage who voted?

It's always been the percentage that voted YES or NO that mattered.

And they voted NO 3 times.

You should have backed your brothers and sisters instead of coming on here hoping the contracts would be imposed, just so you could get your raise and retro check just a little sooner.

Figure someone who admittedly made $150k wouldn't be in such a hurry to get a raise and a few hundred bucks.

Can't manage your money very well?
L89 UPS voting % was well over 50%.

It's funny how people talk about solidarity and the lack of it but look for the worst in candidates and believe half truths.

I saw the video. Maybe a debate would be fair so TS could fill in the edited blanks seeings how Liam asked him the same question to (possibly) edit the intent and whole context of the reason he didn't want him at the Hall.

It's not my deal since I can't vote in that local.
I'm sure it'll heat up in the following months.

Drama. It never ends.

Other Liabilites

These meetings are being financed bye 804 members money. As bad as it is that Liam had to tape another person. It was relevant for all of 804 members to understand how Tim feels about us.

It's too much of a coincidence? this to happen twice in the same local. 2 stewards were fired and 80 drivers suspended for 3 days. Remember!! It's sad how our memories make us forget! Didnt Some of those suspended drivers get signatures for Sandy pope to be put on the ballot.

Other Liabilites

If you really understand how children have their skulls crushed, brains vacuumed out, and burned alive with saline solution before they can say mama and support that agenda in a Democratic candidate I can't fathom the trade off in the light of eternal judgement.

It's funny how people talk about solidarity and the lack of it but look for the worst in candidates and believe half truths.

I saw the video. Maybe a debate would be fair so TS could fill in the edited blanks seeings how Liam asked him the same question to (possibly) edit the intent and whole context of the reason he didn't want him at the Hall.

Drama. It never ends.
I challenge Any republican on here to give me one person in congress or house that's a republican that believes unions are good for America!

Drama. It never ends.
So we are going to turn this in a debate about abortion. I'm out.

804brown

Wait, pulling that building was regrettable but forgivable. Secretly taping your fellow union brothers and sisters to further one's own personal crusade is morally reprehensible !!

10 point

So we are going to turn this in a debate about abortion. I'm out.
This is an opinion board not a hearing.
IMO some issue(s) will trump others.
Life is short and short term decisions can have long term consequences.
No debate required. I'll stand alone if necessary.