Does this Fedex Ground tracking route seems ok?

STFXG

I meant the number 1800-go-FedEx which is a toll free number that he provided.

And I know you can't give an extra information but I was asking according to your experience with such shipments and if the online estimated date is reliable or not
Estimated = give or take a day. 90% chance it's there that day.

Sparky

And just like that, it didn't end up in California or the Atlantic ocean
192af8a88d84695d30ca9b41e36043f4.jpg

Oldfart

It most likely will get trucked directly from a nearby hub to Florida. It won't get sorted 3 or 4 times like a package in the UPS system does. Once it hits that direct truck, it might not show another scan for a good while until it is unloaded in Florida. The estimated delivery date on the website is fairly accurate and will take the holiday into consideration.

Sparky

That's what happens when the customer doesn't use a p.o. box, incorrect city, bad zip, no suite/apt, no name, straight up fraud. And there are of course the few times someone tries to slap a label on a postcard sized envelope

Schweddy

Balls
lol I posted Monday cuz I looked at the ship date and not the scheduled delivery date. backfire

yes captain bov, it worked like it should. Now go be a savior and keep the ground terminals from backing up over the next 8 weeks....

Oldfart

lol I posted Monday cuz I looked at the ship date and not the scheduled delivery date. backfire

yes captain bov, it worked like it should. Now go be a savior and keep the ground terminals from backing up over the next 8 weeks....
I don't stay up at night worrying about something that I have no control over like the miserables on here. I don't work for ground and have no knowledge of how their system works. I only worry about what I can control and that is my rt. The miserables worry about their rt, the rt 4 over. the rt on the other belt. Even rts at other station. They have too. It gives them more to complain about and to be miserable about.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't stay up at night worrying about something that I have no control over like the miserables on here. I don't work for ground and have no knowledge of how their system works. I only worry about what I can control and that is my rt. The miserables worry about their rt, the rt 4 over. the rt on the other belt. Even rts at other station. They have too. It gives them more to complain about and to be miserable about.
Sounds like you're doing an awful lot of worrying about "the miserables" though.

dezguy

It definitely does. They hire a bunch of miserable, negative people. They need to be more selective about the people they hire.
... Yes... That's totally it. Has nothing to do with the company doing a complete 180 from what made the company a place people wanted to work for and would go out if their way to see the company succeed. That's totally not it all...

Oldfart

... Yes... That's totally it. Has nothing to do with the company doing a complete 180 from what made the company a place people wanted to work for and would go out if their way to see the company succeed. That's totally not it all...
I know plenty of people that have been there longer than most on here and they don't whine and complain like a baby as many on here do. Nobody denies things have changed but having friends and family working at other companies, things have changed there as well. Take a minute and scan the UPS forums and you will read complaints as well. There are no perfect jobs, just whinny :censored2: people that complain no matter what happens at work.

dezguy

I know plenty of people that have been there longer than most on here and they don't whine and complain like a baby as many on here do. Nobody denies things have changed but having friends and family working at other companies, things have changed there as well. Take a minute and scan the UPS forums and you will read complaints as well. There are no perfect jobs, just whinny :censored2: people that complain no matter what happens at work.
Sure, they're not complaining. They have it better than anyone else at FedEx. I probably wouldn't complain either if I got my way all the time, had 2 pensions and was topped out for 99% of my career.

Of course you don't see that because you've never put yourself in others' shoes.

Oldfart

Sure, they're not complaining. They have it better than anyone else at FedEx. I probably wouldn't complain either if I got my way all the time, had 2 pensions and was topped out for 99% of my career.

Of course you don't see that because you've never put yourself in others' shoes.
Maybe you don't get your way because management is tired of your whinny attitude. Like I say, I don't involve other people in my problems and I don't get involved in other peoples problems. Not enough hours in the day for me to work on my life and worry about others. Just as I preach, miserables involve themselves in other peoples problems because it gives them more to be miserable about.

dezguy

Maybe you don't get your way because management is tired of your whinny attitude. Like I say, I don't involve other people in my problems and I don't get involved in other peoples problems. Not enough hours in the day for me to work on my life and worry about others. Just as I preach, miserables involve themselves in other peoples problems because it gives them more to be miserable about.
Same old rebuttal, eh? Guess I shouldn't expect more from you.