Does your church reach men well?

wilberforce15

@wilberforce15,
Does your church have a Men’s Ministry?
Not really. We have an occasional outing with just men, but not really. And our church bucks the trend of most - we have a little bit more men than women. We have no problem attracting them because men are attracted to strong, masculine, male leadership. And we have that.

Men's ministries are largely just gimmicks to try to get Bubba to come to church, as thought of by some baby-faced, skinny-jean, soft pastor who has never thrown a punch, changed a tire, killed an animal, or sweated.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Organized Churches are structured where they do need money.

I think one’s attitude, motive , and spirit behind the giving and the receiving of the money are what is important regarding giving to a church.
True...

But to single out some of those people who could barely pay their bills...

With a $100 line, $50, $25, and anything under $10...

Was not only ignorant...

But disrespectful to some.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not really. We have an occasional outing with just men, but not really. And our church bucks the trend of most - we have a little bit more men than women. We have no problem attracting them because men are attracted to strong, masculine, male leadership. And we have that.

Men's ministries are largely just gimmicks to try to get Bubba to come to church, as thought of by some baby-faced, skinny-jean, soft pastor who has never thrown a punch, changed a tire, killed an animal, or sweated.
What type of church do you attend?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
True...

But to single out some of those people who could barely pay their bills...

With a $100 line, $50, $25, and anything under $10...

Was not only ignorant...

But disrespectful to some.
My old Parrish priest fr. Bernosconi was the worst, he’d embarrass people. That was the sixties though

wilberforce15

What type of church do you attend?
Does it matter?

This same success can be found anywhere actual men are running the church. It could be orthodox, catholic, or evangelical. Most are run by effeminate sissies, and they all come whining online about how to get men to follow their wives to church.

When real men are pastors, wives follow their husbands to church. Men don't like following weak people, singing boyband claptrap, or meeting some old lady's definition of civilized.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Does it matter?

This same success can be found anywhere actual men are running the church. It could be orthodox, catholic, or evangelical. Most are run by effeminate sissies, and they all come whining online about how to get men to follow their wives to church.

When real men are pastors, wives follow their husbands to church. Men don't like following weak people, singing boyband claptrap, or meeting some old lady's definition of civilized.
I hear you.

I would like you to share what type of church you attend if you will.

I’d certainly appreciate it.