Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly struggled with poor turnout at tour debut

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
But not AS stupid as the MAGA sheep
1639457148743.jpeg

I bet you’d like to get behind one of those male sheep, wouldn’t you?
Dope.

rickyb

If anywhere in the US is a Trump Stronghold I would say it is Florida. Congrats to Trump's event that almost filled to 10% capacity lol. The MAGA sheep followed social distancing guidelines by accident it would seem. I enjoyed reading how the top sections were closed and people were told their seats were "upgraded" to try and fill the seats on the floor. Spinal Tap had more sold out shows than these two.

On a side note while Trump and Oreilly were speaking to a nearly empty crowd President Obama was visiting a Childrens Hospital.
Obama is a milktose liberal whos policies contributed to giving us trump, and he is anti children

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Trump needs to offer his free COVID cure. That ought to put fannies in the seats. And then into ⚰️.
And they mock Biden's mental state. Sheesh 🙄

Attachments

• trump-lysol-juul-coronavirus-memes.jpg
    trump-lysol-juul-coronavirus-memes.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 56

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Why are you so insecure? You keep posting this propaganda just for a reaction. Don't you see how socially inept this makes you seem?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why are you so insecure? You keep posting this propaganda just for a reaction. Don't you see how socially inept this makes you seem?
Trump was the one insecure, he was upset the crowd was so low and was an hour late taking the stage as he wanted to see if more suckers would come to the show

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Trump was the one insecure, he was upset the crowd was so low and was an hour late taking the stage as he wanted to see if more suckers would come to the show
Triggered leftist can't even compose a coherent sentence. No wonder you can understand Biden.

El Correcto

god is dead
I certainly belive Putin has the Pee tape of trump and used it as blackmail. Why would he need resort to collusion? i dont believe in Collusion either
Man wait till you find out about Hunter Biden’s laptop and how much dirt they have on the Biden family. You’re gonna be shocked my friend.