Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly struggled with poor turnout at tour debut

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Man wait till you find out about Hunter Biden’s laptop and how much dirt they have on the Biden family. You’re gonna be shocked my friend.
Damn,ya'll LOVE some Hunter Biden lol It's ALL Hunter Biden,Antifa and BLM with your lot lol
Coked up Junior is a laugh machine

satellitedriver

I will give Trump credit for that: He was GREAT at selling Chinese made crap to morons
Jimmy Carter started that snow ball rolling down the hill in 1978.
Great democrat that he was.
Union jobs have declined since then.
BTW, how much money does China pay Biden's son?
Let us not let facts get in the way.
In todays world, it is more important to trust ones "feeling" and "beliefs", to determine truth.
728, look closely in your own household and see where the majority of products originated.
If you bought clothing/phones ect... before 2016 and it was made overseas by non union labor, how the hell was that Trumps fault.
I will apologize if you have only bought American made products in the last 30yrs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
how is it possible you couldn;t see I was making a joke.Carry On
So you're aware the FBI is in possession of the laptop that your Democrat masters said didn't exist? Okay. If you say so...
Screenshot_20211215-224113_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Damn,ya'll LOVE some Hunter Biden lol It's ALL Hunter Biden,Antifa and BLM with your lot lol
Coked up Junior is a laugh machine
Not really, but Joe Biden did use Hunter as his bag man to cash in on his office.
He also lied to you guys repeatedly and got help from the media/tech oligarchs to cover this up and deny it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
See below and the one subsequent. Keep it up your blowbuddy needs as much help as possible. Dude can't articulate his way out of a corduroy prophylactic.
I'm certainly not the most articulate but I do take some comfort in the fact that i'm not in my mid 60's working the bottom of the barrel job at UPS. Enjoy your last week! Regale us with tales of your poor life choices after you get cut.