Don't Hurt the Brand

Zowert

p.s. It's ok to mutter "scumbag" or "who orders this sheet?" under your breath from time to time. But I wouldn't say it at the front door like this schmo.
I’ve probably been caught on door cam cussing out heavy irregs after climbing a mountain of stairs to the customers porch. “You just had to order the heaviest mattress on the market didn’t you!!”

shalang

Latino isn't a race. Cant believe Americans still perpetuate this notion.

If anything, they're Brown Amerindians that speak a European language that isn't English.

Real Latinos are White. Just these people don't want to admit they're Indians (seen as low class) but want to act as if they're European (name, religion, culture) but take the stance of being a minority. Benefit both ways.

Also helps to make a group of these people as a race for identity politics, even if that group is composed of different races!

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
LOL it would be in any driver's best interests to close their mouths and avoiding uttering audible nonsense until they are back in the package car and sure no one can hear them. I can't tell you how many times I have been walking to a door, down an apartment hallway, or sorting with an earbud in on the phone and have to watch what I say out loud. Those of us that are drivers work in public and the customers we deliver to pay our salaries, in part. They can't wait to whip their phones out or submit a video of a UPS driver going XYZ thing wrong. I don't know about you, but I enjoy the standard of living this job provides for my family, so I'll keep my opinions to myself.

p.s. It's ok to mutter "scumbag" or "who orders this sheet?" under your breath from time to time. But I wouldn't say it at the front door like this schmo.
My route is in a ultra wealthy area and I always conduct myself as if I'm on camera 24/7. Just quick, efficient, friendly and professional.
Because some are always seeking to start trouble with you to ensure you "know your place".

I just give them the "old professional..I'm honored to serve you" routine and it makes them all so damm happy.

AKCoverMan

Even assuming his rant wasn’t racist (it was)
How do you know that from 30 secs or video?
You can see into this mans heart and soul and know what he is thinking?
How can you tell that it’s not just another UPS driver out on hour number ten or more for the umpteenth peak day in row being frustrated because a customer left a signed delivery note for an in person only delivery?
The customer was not present how can we even know the driver knows the color of the Customer’s skin?

Agreed it’s dumb to vent in front of a door cam, but I’m afraid everyone is too quick to assume it’s all about racism. And that’s sad.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Aint the time to threaten someone's job over mass produced survailance equipment. It's not good but I'd have a different mood if he said it to their faces.

tl;dr liberalism merging with the state