Don't take the jab

Was you on the fence about getting a vaccination?

• Total voters
I wonder if when they come out with the pill in a few months if those afraid of needles ( most of those who now resist) will join the vaxed crowd? Pills are way less scary than a needle.
The shot itself does not hurt

No sometimes the side effects on your arm does last for a few days

oldngray

nowhere special
I wonder if when they come out with the pill in a few months if those afraid of needles ( most of those who now resist) will join the vaxed crowd? Pills are way less scary than a needle.
Most of the pills are variants of stuff people have been taking but called fake news. But now that they changed the formulas slightly so they could get patents its suddenly all OK.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Some sick :censored2: is about to happen if this doesn't stop now. Got an email from the school district last week. Told my wife to get ready to start home schooling, or ill do it if i get fired from ups.
7D8A70E4-72C1-4458-B1EE-ECDC86D3373A.gif

Look what happened to this young fella

AKCoverMan

PT this is no “wacko comment”. It’s not that I think it’s some plot to put a chip in me or anything.

It’s simply this: the vax is a brand new, entirely different type of “vaccine”. All the other ones like measles, chicken pox, etc. you are basically given a very low dose of the disease and it causes your body to ramp up and build immunity. This one is different. It manipulated your genes.

Now.. “different” doesn’t automatically mean “bad”. But we simply cannot know what the long term effects are yet. Moreover, it seems the new vaccines are already not as good as advertised based on all the breakthroughs. And I think it’s safe to say that many reports of short term negative side effects have been tamped down by the Left Stream Media and online social media. Try searching “covid vaccine deaths” in Google and then in DuckDuckGo and see what a difference you get in results.

Finally, there is the full court over the top pressure program to force it down our throats, to the point of threatening to ruin me financially if I fail to comply with King Joeseph’s commsnd. I’m sorry but that kind of behavior does not instill a high level of trust in me,

As I said, once I feel I’m being given the straight info, I may make an informed decision to get the shot. But I’m not there yet, and I can’t un-take the shot. It’s a one way ride.

So why am I “wacko”?

PT this is no “wacko comment”. It’s not that I think it’s some plot to put a chip in me or anything.

It’s simply this: the vax is a brand new, entirely different type of “vaccine”. All the other ones like measles, chicken pox, etc. you are basically given a very low dose of the disease and it causes your body to ramp up and build immunity. This one is different. It manipulated your genes.

Now.. “different” doesn’t automatically mean “bad”. But we simply cannot know what the long term effects are yet. Moreover, it seems the new vaccines are already not as good as advertised based on all the breakthroughs. And I think it’s safe to say that many reports of short term negative side effects have been tamped down by the Left Stream Media and online social media. Try searching “covid vaccine deaths” in Google and then in DuckDuckGo and see what a difference you get in results.

Finally, there is the full court over the top pressure program to force it down our throats, to the point of threatening to ruin me financially if I fail to comply with King Joeseph’s commsnd. I’m sorry but that kind of behavior does not instill a high level of trust in me,

As I said, once I feel I’m being given the straight info, I may make an informed decision to get the shot. But I’m not there yet, and I can’t un-take the shot. It’s a one way ride.

So why am I “wacko”?
But It does not stop to spread or stop you from getting it

So why am I “wacko”?
You don't think that people who say the vaccine will make you magnetic isn't a little strange? 750,000 Americans have dies from COVID 19. 5 million world wide and yet people deny it is a threat to their health. Maybe it isn't as lethal as Ebola but there are thousands of people suffering long term effects from it. Why take a chance?

AKCoverMan

PS this is not a “well if the Dems say to do it I’m against it” thing. We have WAY to much knee jerk reaction to issues based on if the person speaking sports an “R” or a “D” next to their name.

Example, the infrastructure bill that passed this week is overall a good thing. Sure it’s bloated and has a bunch of pork in there for pet Dem projects and we will spend too much to rebuild and fix roads bridges etc etc but hey it’s the American Federal Government! (Motto: “Overspending regularly for over two hundred years!”)

But at least it’s money we get something out of.

PS this is not a “well if the Dems say to do it I’m against it” thing. We have WAY to much knee jerk reaction to issues based on if the person speaking sports an “R” or a “D” next to their name.

Example, the infrastructure bill that passed this week is overall a good thing. Sure it’s bloated and has a bunch of pork in there for pet Dem projects and we will spend too much to rebuild and fix roads bridges etc etc but hey it’s the American Federal Government! (Motto: “Overspending regularly for over two hundred years!”)

But at least it’s money we get something out of.
Road construction has always been a jobs program used by both parties.

Dumbo

You don't think that people who say the vaccine will make you magnetic isn't a little strange? 750,000 Americans have dies from COVID 19. 5 million world wide and yet people deny it is a threat to their health. Maybe it isn't as lethal as Ebola but there are thousands of people suffering long term effects from it. Why take a chance?
That's the thing though. None of us are saying it will make us glow. Our inhibitions are logical. And again, it's known vaxxed can spread and get it. Again, science proves natural immunity is better and yet no exceptions, no religious excemptions, threats to ruin your ability to feed your kids, for a virus who's pandemic is essentially over already with Delta cases down 60%.

These facts make it logical to question it. It's not crazy. In fact it's alarming how many don't look at all of these things and question it more. These people truly are illogical. We are normal logical people who think it's bizarre how things have panned out with widening goal constantly. Nobody I know thinks there is a microchip in it or will make you glow.

AKCoverMan

Yes of course. But “magnetic” claims are not anywhere in my argument....

I don’t deny the virus can be lethal but generally it’s the straw breaking the camels back. It’s why everyone needs to be able to make an informed decision with actual facts and mostly those just are not available yet.

I’ve had covid. My sweetie had covid. We are both pretty healthy so for us it was two weeks off work sitting on couch watching movies and drinking lots of fluids. 🍺🍺

(Yes, the microbrewery on my sweetie’s route sold us cases of beer over the phone and stuck it out back of the brewery for “contactless” pickup. Giving the customers great service has it rewards!”)

But what if the long term negative effects (which right now, being completely unknown, are something between a 0 and 100% chance) don’t show up for three to five years after beginning the shots and the inevitable yearly boosters?

Why take a chance, PT? You see this argument works both ways,...

I totally understand and support your decision to take the shot. As a choice. And believe me I hope that it’s the right choice for you...I mean someone has to wash cars in your building right? 🤣🤣

It just doesn’t make it the right choice for everybody.

AKCoverMan

Road construction has always been a jobs program used by both parties.
Absolutely, because road infrastructure benefits everyone generally speaking. UPSers should understand that better than anyone. My congressman, a long time stanch GOPer, voted for it and I agree with his vote.