Don't take the jab

Was you on the fence about getting a vaccination?

• Total voters

Zowert

I got the jab. It’s not a big deal, we had to get several just to go to elementary school. Why is this vaccine different than the others? Covid has killed more Americans than another other infectious disease we have been vaccinated against, as well as every single war we have been involved in.

I got the jab. It’s not a big deal, we had to get several just to go to elementary school. Why is this vaccine different than the others? Covid has killed more Americans than another other infectious disease we have been vaccinated against, as well as every single war we have been involved in.
But forcing the vaccination on people don't want it is going to to do anything to stop the spread.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Somebody's making money off this
It's all fun and games until you start seeing these commercials
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
They probably lose a good bit because we don't have anybody to audit them anymore.
i get boxes every night in small sort where the label says 8 pounds then under it there is a over35 pound sticker.The worst ones are the ones stuffed with clothes that are 75 80 pounds and the label says 40

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i get boxes every night in small sort where the label says 8 pounds then under it there is a over35 pound sticker.The worst ones are the ones stuffed with clothes that are 75 80 pounds and the label says 40
I used to turn in boxes that were oversized or had the wrong weight, especially air. I gave up.