Don't take the jab

Was you on the fence about getting a vaccination?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Anyone who has to ask why this "vaccine" is different than the others, and got it already, just demonstrated they did not give informed consent.

Last edited:

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
CA is talking about a child jab mandate. Screw that state.
There is no more pandemic. Why are the liberals doubling down on "protecting" us?
The entire Biden push is not about a pandemic. It's ALL about control. There is a huge American population that want to be controlled by the government.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
CA is talking about a child jab mandate. Screw that state.
There is no more pandemic. Why are the liberals doubling down on "protecting" us?
The entire Biden push is not about a pandemic. It's ALL about control. There is a huge American population that want to be controlled by the government.

Wait 'til the kids start dropping like flies from the vaccine.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
488HlyAYImErnpLs8HTxi7gGvKGJvMDL6jnTyuFo8qj8I1iiRY3UFOd48TwVzwqVbN3CO1ufr9njN_g=s640-nd

AKCoverMan

I got the jab. It’s not a big deal, we had to get several just to go to elementary school. Why is this vaccine different than the others? Covid has killed more Americans than another other infectious disease we have been vaccinated against, as well as every single war we have been involved in.
The difference is the vaccines we got in school had years and years of backtesting, and they were all basically the same kind of vax where you get a very small amount of the disease which prompts your body to ramp up antibodies to fight it off.

This one is different, it is designed to manipulate your genes.. you do not get a small dose of covid. It’s a completely different approach not tried before. The long term effects will be known only in (wait for it)..the long term i.e, many years from now.

It is certainly new and different and deserves to be considered separately from the measles shot we got in elementary school.

The lack of unbiased information, the obvious censorship of free speech, and the fact that King Joseph has to threaten my livelihood all make this very different. And suspect IMO.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The difference is the vaccines we got in school had years and years of backtesting, and they were all basically the same kind of vax where you get a very small amount of the disease which prompts your body to ramp up antibodies to fight it off.

This one is different, it is designed to manipulate your genes.. you do not get a small dose of covid. It’s a completely different approach not tried before. The long term effects will be known only in (wait for it)..the long term i.e, many years from now.

It is certainly new and different and deserves to be considered separately from the measles shot we got in elementary school.

The lack of unbiased information, the obvious censorship of free speech, and the fact that King Joseph has to threaten my livelihood all make this very different. And suspect IMO.

They make your body toxin factories. Nothing wrong here.