Doordash picking up UPS packages

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Who is going to pay to have their package picked up when it can be done for free? This is just a gimmick and will not last long.

crow27

I don't think DoorDash has ever made a profit as a company, they are another silicon valley zombie that will go belly up as the fed raises rates on money from free for the past ten years to 5% this year...quickest in history

ToteHoarder

Have you guys heard about Fetch?

What do you think of that? It’s non union low paid people delivering our packages to customers’ doors at apartments. Our drivers dropping off UPS packages to Fetch who are making the “final mile” delivery to residents’ doors.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

What do you think of that? It’s non union low paid people delivering our packages to customers’ doors at apartments. Our drivers dropping off UPS packages to Fetch who are making the “final mile” delivery to residents’ doors.
Wtf

10:30 resi

If drivers would deliver to apartment doors instead of dumping stuff in the mail room or lobby this crap wouldn't exist.

Thebrownblob

If drivers would deliver to apartment doors instead of dumping stuff in the mail room or lobby this crap wouldn't exist.
The recent trend in my area is to build giant five and 10 story urban apartment complexes locked and unaccessable. You can only get into the office or the mail room or their locker room. I hate them there a giant pain in the ass and I can’t imagine why people want to live stacked on top of each other

10:30 resi

The recent trend in my area is to build giant five and 10 story urban apartment complexes locked and unaccessable. You can only get into the office or the mail room or their locker room. I hate them there a giant pain in the ass and I can’t imagine why people want to live stacked on top of each other
What do you do at these buildings with adult signature required or other no indirect packages?

Thebrownblob

What do you do at these buildings with adult signature required or other no indirect packages?
Thankfully, I rarely have them on my route, but other people do and generally we do not leave them especially wine and adult 21 signature things.
Some of the signature required someone in the office consign sometimes either way it’s just a giant pain in the ass

UncleRico

and so it begins....little companies trying to chip bite size chunks out of UPS drivers hands