DOTY award

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
i know it’s only August but we have decided to just name the :censored2: DOTY Award already.

@Fitbit App :) you are our winner! Congratulations.
Coor's Light is bad for Reflux due to it being wheat based. Change to Bud Light as it is rice based. Or, don't drink at all. If you must drink Coors. Go with Keystone Light. Doesn't pack as much of a gut punch as a Silver Bullet.

Glad I could help. You'll thank me someday for telling you this. You're welcome. :)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Coor's Light is bad for Reflux due to it being wheat based. Change to Bud Light as it is rice based. Or, don't drink at all. If you must drink Coors. Go with Keystone Light. Doesn't pack as much of a gut punch as a Silver Bullet.

Glad I could help. You'll thank me someday for telling you this. You're welcome. :)
Welp, we don’t even have to vote now! You win!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Thank you Dr Dickwad