"DOUBLE BREASTING" - Non_union workers in Cartage Operations - On topic

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This is a very serious subject and you guys are making jokes about it. If it were happening to you it wouldn't be so freaking funny!!! Grow up!! If you can't HELP the situation or have any DECENT things to say please go elsewhere and play.. PLEASE!!!
If it's so important ,, why are you asking us and not down at the union hall with this info ???

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They already have the information SMART ASS!! Their giving us the run around and its in the labor boards hands. It's evident you don't know :censored2: for you to talk down on a UNION BROTHER..
Are you? How do we know that. You said you were in a RTW state. How do we know if you aren't a free loader who sucks up union pay and benefits without paying your dues. The hall won't help you because of it and you are fishing for answers on here

Gear

Parts on Order
They already have the information SMART ASS!! Their giving us the run around and its in the labor boards hands. It's evident you don't know :censored2: for you to talk down on a UNION BROTHER..

Maybe 10% of posts will be helpful. The site says for all UPSers but its mainly package car drivers. If your thread doesnt have anything to do with them, good luck at getting a straight answer.

Gear

Parts on Order
Are you? How do we know that. You said you were in a RTW state. How do we know if you aren't a free loader who sucks up union pay and benefits without paying your dues. The hall won't help you because of it and you are fishing for answers on here

He used the phrase "Union Brother". Plus the point of the thread seems to be a union member concern. I highly doubt he's the reason for his state to be a RTW. Plus we all know there a lazy locals and stewards out there. Whats he suppose to do, post a picture of his union card? I bet more then half the union members dont even have a union card.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He used the phrase "Union Brother". Plus the point of the thread seems to be a union member concern. I highly doubt he's the reason for his state to be a RTW. Plus we all know there a lazy locals and stewards out there. Whats he suppose to do, post a picture of his union card? I bet more then half the union members dont even have a union card.

A lot of people say things on the internet that are less than truthful. If you want union solidarity don't attack a union brother with personal insults by calling them A** , idiots, and other words

Kbdecatur

Look people im a memeber of local 728 in atlanta. We have non union workers working on our dock. Im a paying member of the union. Their doing our work and im home LAID OFF!!!! Thats the bottom line...

Kbdecatur

I'm just trying to get some answers.. Thanks for responding. You never know this may be a tactic they use to put ALL of us on the street..