Double shift.. Double out list.

Gridly12

In my building I know people double out all the time. I work midnight shift and Usually I hear of people working thighlight then midnight. I'm wondering... There has to be a list to put your name on correct?

This is my first year btw.

Also. For Sunday sort during peak do you have to sign up for that as well?

Any tips on getting extra time?? I'm a loader and I usually get atleast 4:30 a night. If the volume is 160,000 all week I get 5:00 a day. But it's been a little lighter this week.

Just trying to know tips on getting extra time. I just hope peak is a lot of hours this year... Cause I worked there years ago during peak... But I didn't do Sunday's like an idiot.

upschuck

There is a list put up weekly in my building asking if you want to double shift. Then they work that list from high seniority to low. Can't imagine they needing too much help on the thighlight shift, but twilight, midnight is another story.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
There is a list put up weekly in my building asking if you want to double shift. Then they work that list from high seniority to low. Can't imagine they needing too much help on the thighlight shift, but twilight, midnight is another story.

Fleshlight shift?

oldandcrabby

Thighlight...lol. I meant twighlight. Fleshlight sounds better though.

Gotta love the typos.
Here is how it works for my son, ask your supe about he should tell you where to locate signup sheet sign it I believe you also put your seniority date also along with contact number if they need you they will call. When the sheet went up in his center/hub they called him at 8:00am as he has been doubling on day sort/twilight.

hexmurph

damn......here we are basically told OT is open to work any extra hours you want. i know several part timers well over 75 hours..