Double Shift Freeze

SquirrelBoggie

At our hub UPS halted all double shift because of the Union voting "yes" to strike. Has this happen to any other HUB? and Can UPS do this? and Will we have to start grieving ever second a UPS lies and let a Supervisor work?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At our hub UPS halted all double shift because of the Union voting "yes" to strike. Has this happen to any other HUB? and Can UPS do this? and Will we have to start grieving ever second a UPS lies and let a Supervisor work?
We've come to a handshake agreement. If sups are telling you this is why they are completely full of it and just trying to get people to vote yes.

GenericUsername

Should file anyways if they're working. 8 people went home early today in my building. I documented 4 different supervisors working for multiple periods of time (I walk around a lot doing irregs/small sort/helping belts.) Free 3 hours of pay in addition to my 4+ hours today. I filed enough last week to nearly hit 40 hours for just preload. That doesn't count my 22.5 hours of driving on 2 days either.

PT Crazy

We are so short of people. Double shifting as much as you want! Starting wage is $15. Full time sort manager works all night!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Get used to it.