Double Time missing

EasyTrucker

File----let us know what they say.
I work a 4-10 schedule. I work Sun, Mon, SDO Tues, work Weds and Thurs. I took a vacation day last Sun to have a nice little 5 day weekend. Apparently because I didn't have a timecard for Tues the computer didn't pay me for Labor Day. I filed and will have a Green Check at my house tomorrow or Sat. Article 17 in National Master.

NickyNik

File for a green check and if you don't get it by your second punch in after you notify them, file for penalty pay! It's all clearly outlined in Article 17 of the National Master Agreement.

Came into work today and management already had a stack already filled out in each work area. They ran a fill twilight sort that day, doubt they want to pay out all that in penalty pay so hopefully it will be rectified by Monday.

NickyNik

Yep, I worked too and I was also paid straight time. A LOT of unhappy people in my sort area. Apparently everyone was stiffed (well at least according to the contract). Can't wait to see how this will all turn out.

They brought mine today so hopefully yours is on the way or will be there Monday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ygoMz7.gif