dow 26000

rickyb

BURRRRRRRRNN!!!!

tenor.gif

BrownArmy

i see the stock market dropped sharply today.

MORE!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy, the market goes up and down, repeatedly, don't worry or get too excited about it one way or another.

You seem to be hoping for a market-crash.

Cheer up, tomorrow's another day!

rickyb

Guy, the market goes up and down, repeatedly, don't worry or get too excited about it one way or another.

You seem to be hoping for a market-crash.

Cheer up, tomorrow's another day!
i am very much hoping for a violent sudden market crash.

gerald celente is warning of economic 9/11 LOL

alot of people think this stuff happens in october.

i got a coworker who (foolishly) just moved here from UK and he and his wife are trying to buy property so i think a economic collapse will give them a better idea of what they can afford and hopefully housing prices fall for them b4 buying. but life is messy.

BrownArmy

i am very much hoping for a violent sudden market crash.

gerald celente is warning of economic 9/11 LOL

alot of people think this stuff happens in october.

i got a coworker who (foolishly) just moved here from UK and he and his wife are trying to buy property so i think a economic collapse will give them a better idea of what they can afford and hopefully housing prices fall for them b4 buying. but life is messy.

Well, I disagree.

There were times in history when markets crashed horribly, those weren't fun times, for anybody, especially the marginally-poor such as yourself.

I'm not sure it's fun to hope for a crash so your co-worker could get a better price on a property...also, that's mos-def not how it works.

B should have stayed in the UK.

rickyb

Well, I disagree.

There were times in history when markets crashed horribly, those weren't fun times, for anybody, especially the marginally-poor such as yourself.

I'm not sure it's fun to hope for a crash so your co-worker could get a better price on a property...also, that's mos-def not how it works.

B should have stayed in the UK.
he and wifey can always go back. hopefully they come to their senses. if it crashes, he'll lose about $10/hr assuming he doesnt get laid off entirely.

i have enough seniority at my job that hopefully i can weather an economic crash.

BrownArmy

some people just want to watch the world burn, and im one of them when it comes to the stock market.

i do worry about the adverse political reactions to a meltdown

Yah, it's just that anyone's base instincts tend to moderate themselves out of the picture once...you're older, or have kids, or buy a house...

Not saying it's good or bad, but, it's real.

Basically, you're a free agent telling me I should be happy if the world burns.

Yah, no.

rickyb

Yah, it's just that anyone's base instincts tend to moderate themselves out of the picture once...you're older, or have kids, or buy a house...

Not saying it's good or bad, but, it's real.
youre probably heavily invested in it as well. im not saying you have to agree with me, it probably makes more sense for you if you dont.

i didnt understand the parts i quoted and i read it over a bit