dow 26000

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well if the Fed is not to raise rates to keep inflation down, at what number should they raise them to bring them down? 5%? 8%? The Fed looks at the economy and trends when making decisions. They aren’t there to make sure growth is at 4 to 5%.
inflation goinf over 2 percent is not on the rader

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What the hell is up with all the obsession about Ricky's age lately? It's pretty weird. I mean I expect that kind of thing from vantexan but come on....
Obsession?
The fact that he can't be more than 16 is reflected in his quotes. What's even more funny ( not weird ) is your positions on the issues discussed in current events and RickyPoo.
You're right there with him.
Depends on how you look at it I guess. I'm gonna go with you need to grow up.

bacha29

We saw what the Fed's latest interest rate hike did to the market. Just think of what it will do in the aftermath of the 4 additional hikes coming over the next 14 months. In fact a couple of traders have stated publicly that next year you're likely to make more off of Treasuries that you will equities.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obsession?
The fact that he can't be more than 16 is reflected in his quotes. What's even more funny ( not weird ) is your positions on the issues discussed in current events and RickyPoo.
738.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Obsession?
Of course it's creative.