dow 26000

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
im sure a good portion of americans have nothing or little for retirement anyways.
When I close my eyes I cant see.jpeg

rickyb

You must be the happiest man in Canada.
seriously i used to be depressed right after occupy came out for about a year. thats when i realized how screwed we are. now im having some of the best days of my life. sometimes it takes a long time to figure things out. but i am terrified of the climate catastrophe. things are already bad in miami, i think you will see mass immigration from there next 15 years. the flooding and storms are going to scare them off.

have you ever considered you had to move to colombia because youre a victim of inflation which isnt typically measured in america? im thinking rents / cost of housing, other things.

vantexan

seriously i used to be depressed right after occupy came out for about a year. thats when i realized how screwed we are. now im having some of the best days of my life. sometimes it takes a long time to figure things out. but i am terrified of the climate catastrophe. things are already bad in miami, i think you will see mass immigration from there next 15 years. the flooding and storms are going to scare them off.

have you ever considered you had to move to colombia because youre a victim of inflation which isnt typically measured in america? im thinking rents / cost of housing, other things.[Inflation is routinely measured in the States. Colombia has it's own systemic issues. Apples and oranges.

F

Frankie's Friend

have you ever considered you had to move to colombia because youre a victim of inflation which isnt typically measured in america? im thinking rents / cost of housing, other things.
Price of milkshakes too.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
some of us choose not to see. ignorance can be bliss.
Yes it is ... you should try it ... seriously!
Perhaps you should look into a 12-Step program.
One of the great aspects of working one of the 12-Step programs is that it releases oneself from the self-centered crushing delusion and fixation of trying to fix things we cannot change and don't affect you.

Last edited:

rickyb

Yes it is ... you should try it ... seriously!

Perhaps you should look into a 12-Step program.
One of the great aspects of working one of the 12-Step programs is that it releases oneself from the self-centered crushing delusion and fixation of trying to fix things we cannot change and don't affect us.
cant tell if your serious, and politics does affect us, but i do spend too much time on certain things or even worrying about them.