dow 26000

bbsam

Staff member
And so do I.

I am actually quite happy with the Election results.

Now we just need Ginsberg and the the other octogenarian to move on.
Then we can get a real conservative on the SCOTUS.
I’m not sure that’ll happen.

I don’t think Trump’s a conservative. I think he’s all about himself and self preservation. He’s looking at serious pushback for the first time and I could see him making a deal that Democrats couldn’t pass up. In fact, I could see democratic leverage uncovering a whole new side to a populist president.

Democrats could actually accidentally get him re-elected.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I don’t think Trump’s a conservative.
I think he’s all about himself and self preservation.
He’s looking at serious pushback for the 1st time and I could see him making a deal that Democrats couldn’t pass up.
In fact, I could see democratic leverage uncovering a whole new side to a populist president.
I agree with your points although ...
Not sure this has anything to do with my post.
Thanks for playing though.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I don’t think Trump’s a conservative. I think he’s all about himself and self preservation. He’s looking at serious pushback for the first time and I could see him making a deal that Democrats couldn’t pass up. In fact, I could see democratic leverage uncovering a whole new side to a populist president.

I just can't get this being a serious push back.
If the dims play a part in his re-election, it wont be accidental. It will be the repeated blatant and inconsistent plays of the past.

rickyb

im under the impression america is already having increased hate crimes (heading towards fascism).

its gonna get real ugly when the economy blows up. and its already relatively bad.

bbsam

Staff member
I just can't get this being a serious push back.
If the dims play a part in his re-election, it wont be accidental. It will be the repeated blatant and inconsistent plays of the past.
Maybe you haven’t been paying attention. Healthcare is pretty high on the minds of Americans. They’ve actually warmed up to Obamacare.

bbsam

Staff member
Addicted to it?
Maybe so. Considering how tight big business is with government, what difference does it make? I mean, big business and their lobbies own congress and presidents. So if it’s employer supplied insurance or government supplied, what difference does it make? Nobody wants to be without it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Maybe so. Considering how tight big business is with government, what difference does it make? I mean, big business and their lobbies own congress and presidents. So if it’s employer supplied insurance or government supplied, what difference does it make? Nobody wants to be without it.
The difference is whose going to pay for it. They are bed partners but money separates the love fest.
My experience with healthcare before Ocare and after Ocare were very different. Ocare changed how healthcare runs big time and more wasted dollars with the requirements it demanded. Hospitals changed how they did business and doctors leaving different states and moving, and all of this was not for the better.
The story is the same, if the government is involved , it's not gonna be better.