dow 26000

bacha29

yea both times it went over 26 its sold off, so hopefully theres a big sell off and maximum chaos.
Get back to us on this come June if there's no trade deal, the Mueller report proves conclusively that we have a compromised and obstructive president and the Fed decides that's it's time to raise interest rates again. If none of this happens we could be in for a good year but that is indeed an awfully big....IF

newfie

Get back to us on this come June if there's no trade deal, the Mueller report proves conclusively that we have a compromised and obstructive president and the Fed decides that's it's time to raise interest rates again. If none of this happens we could be in for a good year but that is indeed an awfully big....IF

It's not a Suger high?

rickyb

and anyways the economy cant go on forever without a recession

JL 0513

yea both times it went over 26 its sold off, so hopefully theres a big sell off and maximum chaos.

How do you live each day hoping for all prosperity to go away? Serious question regarding not just this post but every post you've ever made.

rickyb

How do you live each day hoping for all prosperity to go away? Serious question regarding not just this post but every post you've ever made.
stock market gains arent prosperity" when the top 10% of the population owns 90% of all stocks.

stock market gains are mostly meaningless for most people.

stock market gains arent prosperity" when the top 10% of the population owns 90% of all stocks.

That's absolutely incorrect. Do you know what happens when stock prices dive for companies?
Answer= big cut backs and layoffs. It's always the little guy and not the far cats on top.

newfie

Oh I get it now I always wondered what you were high on. Good to see that you're helping sugar beet farmers and dentists. So how does super sugar differ from conventional cane sugar?.... Then again what's this...."suger" stuff?

I'm enjoying your tap dance.

BrownArmy

Look, I trying to stick up for you, you know me always trying to help out a Bud but it would help a lot if you would fill me in on what this "suger" stuff is.

The ‘sugar’ high in the economy due to the Trump tax-cut, so-called because the results may turn out to be just like a ‘sugar-high’...gets you rushed but then you fade.

You never heard that?

vantexan

The ‘sugar’ high in the economy due to the Trump tax-cut, so-called because the results may turn out to be just like a ‘sugar-high’...gets you rushed but then you fade.

You never heard that?
With the corporate tax cuts it may be a high we don't come down from. The U.S. is the place to do business in the world right now due to those cuts.

Box Ox

With the corporate tax cuts it may be a high we don't come down from. The U.S. is the place to do business in the world right now due to those cuts.

Nah. The Chinese goods tariff will spike next Friday if there's no trade deal by then and the UK is about to crash out of the EU.

JL 0513

You realize that a majority of American's retirement (401K and other platforms) is based on the stock market? Aside from that, it effects most people directly or indirectly.

rickyb

You realize that a majority of American's retirement (401K and other platforms) is based on the stock market? Aside from that, it effects most people directly or indirectly.
im sure a good portion of americans have nothing or little for retirement anyways.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Only 32% of the workforce is in a 401k, and their average balance is less than a 100k. Personally I have a substantial holding and so I want the stock market to do well, but the fact is that for the majority of American workers there is no direct correlation between stock prices and their financial situation.