dow 27000

Non sequitur

Hilarious to see the trumpflakes chomping at the bit to defend the Trump economy.

I think they know it was stupid for their dear leader to repeatedly tie his success as president to the market performance, and now they're getting nervous.

All the sudden they're expert investors and they've got it all figured out lol. Total cucklickan Trump worshipping. Sad.

I'm glad you had a little left in the tank after 41's eulogy.

vantexan

Hilarious to see the trumpflakes chomping at the bit to defend the Trump economy.

I think they know it was stupid for their dear leader to repeatedly tie his success as president to the market performance, and now they're getting nervous.

All the sudden they're expert investors and they've got it all figured out lol. Total cucklickan Trump worshipping. Sad.
I know, right? Amazing how Obama has become a big defender of Trump's economy. Must be a good economy cause as you know he's never wrong.

BrownArmy

I get the feeling you are obsessing on Trump. LOL

I obsess on all the Prez's, it's a hobby of mine.

I wonder what Trump's funeral will be like.

What will they say about him?

Gonna be hard to find Trump defenders to speak at the funeral, they'll be in jail.

Lol, just kidding.

(Not kidding).

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I obsess on all the Prez's, it's a hobby of mine.

I wonder what Trump's funeral will be like.

What will they say about him?

Gonna be hard to find Trump defenders to speak at the funeral, they'll be in jail.

Lol, just kidding.

(Not kidding).
DFE827D9-1B6E-402E-BA81-BA86F65DE8D6.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The media/newspapers should be thanking trump everyday for giving them some thing to write and talk about. As for the China stuff, somebody was going have to fight back against China and nobody on either side had the balls to do it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
if you were happy with China and other countries taking are jobs, money and hope then you should of voted for Clinton, obama or bush. Those 3 did not have the best interest of the United States in mind. Nothing is going to come easy.