dow 27000

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s just silly.
A wise man, Bernard Freeman, once said “I made them cough the cash up and left them just the phlegm”

It’s not over yet, too much winning left to do America has to be able to maintain an autarky capable infrastructure if needed for national security. We bringing it home.

El Correcto

god is dead
Soooo, China pays?

(No).
I don’t have a problem with tariffs, especially on rogue nations. What people aren’t mentioning is China is genocidal towards its Muslim population, yet I got to listen to liberals defend trading with them and how bad America is for Muslims with “islamophobia”.

bbsam

Staff member
I don’t have a problem with tariffs, especially on rogue nations. What people aren’t mentioning is China is genocidal towards its Muslim population, yet I got to listen to liberals defend trading with them and how bad America is for Muslims with “islamophobia”.
Now you’re about human rights? C’mon man!

BrownArmy

Yah, China’s record on Human Rights totally sucks.

So does the USA’s record.

So American importers and small businesses should bear the cost of Trump’s tariffs?

Sorry you haven’t thought this through.

turq

Why do liberals always say yeah I totally can’t defend that country and I agree, but I also hate America so ha!

You do realize that tariff's are not considered a "conservative" principal ...don't you? You like to throw the liberal term around....what exactly makes you a conservative?

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
You do realize that tariff's are not "conservative"...don't you? You like to throw the liberal term around....what exactly makes you a conservative?
What are you talking about, the founders were proponents of the federal government raising funds through tariffs.

I thought you liberals liked taxes and hated islamohobia, this sounds like a dream come true for y’all.

BrownArmy

What are you talking about, the founders were proponents of the federal government raising funds through tariffs.

I thought you liberals liked taxes and hated islamohobia, this sounds like a dream come true for y’all.

Wrong.

You’re so little and cute.

How was the live-action Pikachu movie?

Exactly.

turq

Like I thought you didn't. You probably think Trump is a conservative evangelical too lol. Conservatives are all about free trade....but there are so many fake conservatives out there now a days... too busy kissing the the ex-democrat Trump's ass.

BrownArmy

I completely forgot about that. I have a very short attention span.

Tariffs today have no relevance to tariffs 200+ years ago.

Get a grip.

Trump is a Man-child trying so hard to be relevant.

Remember when he said he’d be the LGBTQ’s best champion?

Nonsense.

turq

I remember pro choice Trump. He says and does anything to "make the deal". And these gullible "new conservatives" eat it up.