DOW 30000

Kingofthenorth

Yes you clearly are butthurt that Biden will go down as an illegitimate President. Failed to take the Senate, lost seats in the House, lame duck Joe.

Trump lost as an incumbent for the first time in 30 years and never won the popular vote but it was actually an epic win!! Haaahahahhahahaha Wa!! WA!! WA!!

vantexan

I have never seen someone as big of a cry baby as diper Trump and his supporters. It’s hilarious, you’re meltdowns know no bounds. Preschools can’t compare to the way you guys are acting.
Still doesn't change the fact you don't know the difference between a hawk and a dove. So easy even a caveman should know it.

It will be fine

I took half of my money out at the end of January
D8E29579-6D64-400D-8DC9-EFD46ADA3E77.jpeg

lulz

Are you retired or near retirement? No reason to try to time the market.
I'm not trying to time the market. But retirement is not too far away.

Trust me brother I put every nickel I could scrape up last year when a market was towards the bottom and the paid off.
The market is still way overpriced . So I parked some of my money on the sidelines for right now until I figure out another plan.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you have a good plan stick with it. A couple down weeks here and there shouldn't send you into a panic. If we get a real correction just ride it out, it always comes back eventually.