DOW 30000

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Here is where DCA comes into play and you make out in the dips........only if the market comes back which it always has in the past......

but then again this may be the end of the world..........

newfie

I'm still in my regular weekly investments I'm not sure what number will push me to shove all my money back in
thats a good place to be. I've heard "experts" say if you pull your money out you miss the biggest days. and that sounds logical but.... every recessonary market I've seen loses half of your money and it seems to be a better play to wait for a big pullback and then jump in. you cant time the true bottom but you can get in the neighborhood.

Last edited:

newfie

Trump and the Republicans respect and follow the Constitution. If Democrats did the same then Trump would be president now. Repubs made the mistake of believing Dems would trust the process and not cheat their way into the presidency. Thanks Dems for giving us a senile nut job.
I don't disagree with your argument about the dems. But I honestly dont believe any politician other than a rand paul type respects and follows the constitution and I think any politician that tries to live by the constitution loses.

why because the other side will try to stretch it , bend it , break it and do everything they can to violate it.
at some point you have to adapt or lose everything.

So as I've said before in reference to the elections the republicans either have to lock down the processes so the dems can no longer cheat or they have to be better cheaters to stay competitive.

If the dems had been successful in getting a super majority in the senate we would see everything they threatened taking place.
Once they stacked the court there would be no other party they would have completely changed the landscape.

the best government in current times is mixed one that gets nothing done. This government we have now is completely broken and probably wont get back on the same page until a major war or catastrophe takes place.

our government is corrupt and evil and there are very few good guys in the game.

thats a good place to be. I've heard "experts" say if you pull your money out you miss the biggest days. and that sounds logical but.... every recessary market I've seen loses half of your money and it seems to be a better play to wait for a big pullback and then jump in. you cant time the true bottom but you can get in the neighborhood.
I'm still put money in the market every week

vantexan

I don't disagree with your argument about the dems. But I honestly dont believe any politician other than a rand paul type respects and follows the constitution and I think any politician that tries to live by the constitution loses.

why because the other side will try to stretch it , bend it , break it and do everything they can to violate it.

So as I've said before in reference to the elections the republicans either have to lock down the processes so the dems can no longer cheat or they have to be better cheaters to stay competitive.

If the dems had been successful in getting a super majority in the senate we would see everything they threatened taking place.
Once they stacked the court there would be no other party they would have completely changed the landscape.

the best government in current times is mixed one that gets nothing done. This government we have now is completely broken and probably wont get back on the same page until a major war or catastrophe takes place.

our government is corrupt and evil and there are very few good guys in the game.
To be honest I was trolling when I posted that. They claim so much garbage about Republicans I knew it would eat at somebody.

newfie

I'm still put money in the market every week
there are options . Oil , gold and some other commodities that are affected by the russian invasion .

And then i guess you can look for companies that will do better during a recession.
I've tread water or earned some gains by rolling from stocks to bonds in the past when a recession loomed.
I think I'll try to go cash for awhile now.
there's a lot of bad economic news right now scaring investers. at some point they'll get numb to all the bad news and start jumping back in.

there are options . Oil , gold and some other commodities that are affected by the russian invasion .

And then i guess you can look for companies that will do better during a recession.
I've tread water or earned some gains by rolling from stocks to bonds in the past when a recession loomed.
I think I'll try to go cash for awhile now.
there's a lot of bad economic news right now scaring investers. at some point they'll get numb to all the bad news and start jumping back in.
I'm really not sure what my action plan is right now. Just keep putting somebody in every week and see what happens

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Needs a purge

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Obviously, you prefer an autocratic strongman dictator rather than a democratically elected president whose powers are limited by a 235 year old constitution.
Lmao.. please. Democratically elected. How did he get so many votes?.. just curious. I'm really not. Maybe everyone should be asking the best question I can think of. Why isn't the nuclear football following this so called democratically elected president around?