DOW 30000

rickyb

cases or death?

top deaths rates are still liberal strongholds. You libs cant run a good hot dog stand (@rickyb ) much less a government anything without screwing it up

why dont you govt anything this:

countries with most vacation are all govt planned

bacha29

Newf, you'd better hope that the FBI doesn't see your post.

All you need to do is to take it easy the next 55 days. It won't be long afterward until Trump TV will launch it's debut. At which time you can watch Dear Leader 24/7.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yes and the media is from 100% responsible for all of it .
The media is there to get people upset and cause chaos .That's what they do and until that changes it will continue to happen through all future presidents . As far as the financial end of it goes the quarterly numbers say otherwise and as soon as the vaccine is out and we are running at 100%, things will be good unless Biden screws it up which he probably will !!!
Sounds about right!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Joe Biden's group of love !!!View attachment 319050 Joe's people are all about peace and tranquility !!!!
These nitwit Fascists need some skinheads to show them how it's really done.
1606426364903.png

The big package

I'm just curious , if Barack Obama rips and insults the millions of American Latino's just because they didn't vote for Biden does that make him a racist ??? I would say so !!! Or is he too godly and above racism !!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm just curious , if Barack Obama rips and insults the millions of American Latino's just because they didn't vote for Biden does that make him a racist ??? I would say so !!! Or is he too godly and above racism !!!
I was thinking the same thing ... I have no doubt he is a bigot and likely a racist.
Racism is a subset of Bigot so I'm sure there is a need to differentiate.

floridays

Those idiots probably have no idea how different their young and highly privileged lives would have been had they grown up living under communism rather than capitalism.
You speaking? Didn't you just finish voting for those that want to lead us down that path?
I'm stupid, I need help, walk me through it.

floridays

That is objectively false as backed up by the data. Your problem is you will believe anything liars on your cable tv tell you.
It is objectively false, you are correct.
His problem is not believing what liars tell him, his problem is he is a liar and would be promoting the same if positions were changed and he had the microphone or printing press.

floridays

My list is Trump’s legacy. A fractured population and economic ruin. One term loser is all Trump will be known as.
Who fractured the population? It definitely is.

Who is pushing policies to ruin our economy?

Don't blame Trump for results of your parties specific intent.
Trump is fighting you bastards, warding off the reality your side needs to produce to foster discontent and seize power.

If you get what you want you'll kick yourselves in the ass wishing Trump had kicked your ass.

Mark my words.

Who fractured the population? It definitely is.

Who is pushing policies to ruin our economy?

Don't blame Trump for results of your parties specific intent.
Trump is fighting you bastards, warding off the reality your side needs to produce to foster discontent and seize power.

If you get what you want you'll kick yourselves in the ass wishing Trump had kicked your ass.

Mark my words.
Yeah we will mark your words as we gaze upon that great wall across the United States southern border that Mexico paid for.