DOW 30000

vantexan

Obviously, you prefer an autocratic strongman dictator rather than a democratically elected president whose powers are limited by a 235 year old constitution.
Trump and the Republicans respect and follow the Constitution. If Democrats did the same then Trump would be president now. Repubs made the mistake of believing Dems would trust the process and not cheat their way into the presidency. Thanks Dems for giving us a senile nut job.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Trump and the Republicans respect and follow the Constitution. If Democrats did the same then Trump would be president now. Repubs made the mistake of believing Dems would trust the process and not cheat their way into the presidency. Thanks Dems for giving us a senile nut job.
We can acknowledge the Democratic party’s failings without pretending President Trump and the Republicans are a bunch of constitutionalists.

It’s disingenuous.

The policies of both parties have brought us here.

I hate agreeing with @rickyb, but I’m not gonna play identity politics.

vantexan

We can acknowledge the Democratic party’s failings without pretending President Trump and the Republicans are a bunch of constitutionalists.

It’s disingenuous.

The policies of both parties have brought us here.

I hate agreeing with @rickyb, but I’m not gonna play identity politics.
But that's what Democrats do. Everything with them is identity politics. Pitting one group against another. You may have not noticed but blacks, Hispanics, Asians are leaving the Democratic Party like never before. A Hispanic Republican woman just won the special election in a south Texas district that's been held by Democrats since 1870.

rickyb

But that's what Democrats do. Everything with them is identity politics. Pitting one group against another. You may have not noticed but blacks, Hispanics, Asians are leaving the Democratic Party like never before. A Hispanic Republican woman just won the special election in a south Texas district that's been held by Democrats since 1870.
Identity politics is a distraction from economic justice which democrats stopped practicing starting w clinton if not carter when they sold out workers 4 big money

rickyb

Republicans in no way respect the constitution. dems bad too

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea it has slavery in it and right to bear TNT

i dont get how you can be so far off. jimmy dore was on tucker carlson, at least you have that.
Fool
A788AAF6-1FDD-4FCD-A6D9-93CF55206EEC.gif