Dow Closes Above 17,000 as Stock Rally Outpaces Economy

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
i can quote source if needed
President George W. Bush - President Bush added the most to the debt, more than $6 trillion. This more than doubled the debt, which was $5.8 trillion on September 30, 2001 -- the end of FY 2001, which was President Clinton's last budget. Bush responded to the 9/11 attacks by launching the War on Terror. This drove military spending to record levels, $600-$800 billion a year. This included the Iraq War, which cost $807.5 billion. President Bush also responded to the 2001 recession by passing EGTRRA and JGTRRA, otherwise known as theBush tax cuts, which reduced revenue. He approved a $700 billion bailout package for banks to combat the 2008 global financial crisis. For more, see the Bush Administration.
Funny. Revenue went up during the Bush years. Why do you lie so much?

realbrown1

How much of that debt was interest from the two unfunded wars Dubya dragged us in to?
Not as much as the principle alone that Obamacare will cost us.
Why were those wars unfunded? Because Pelosi and Reid. Bush would have funded them, but congress spends the money, not the president.
That's how it worked for every president until Obama realizes he had a pen and some paper.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
If that's all you got to come back with, you got nothing.
Why did you even bother?
Because I'm helping you. It's obvious that you get yourself involved in discussions where you are simply way underwhelming in intellectual basis. So when you can't even get simple, overused quotes right, you just sound like someone overcompensating by trying to regurgitate something a smart person somewhere once said. It hurts your credibility. We wouldn't want that, would we?:)

realbrown1

Because I'm helping you. It's obvious that you get yourself involved in discussions where you are simply way underwhelming in intellectual basis. So when you can't even get simple, overused quotes right, you just sound like someone overcompensating by trying to regurgitate something a smart person somewhere once said. It hurts your credibility. We wouldn't want that, would we?:)
Looks like you're babbling again. All those words to say something very simple.

realbrown1

Well, the terms of service prevent me from breaking it down to your level of comprehension so just take my word for it. I'm helping you.
Nice try at the under hand slam. Keep trying, one day you may actually use one that works.