Dq in day 23 of my packet

Texas3409

So bout month and 2 weeks ago had an issuer with a customer saying I threw a some packages from the package car which I didn’t she came at me went off that she should’ve recorded me idk what but I didn’t asked them to open the boxes which had TVs in them they where fine I let my on road sup know they didn’t really care apparently this hotel business ended up call and I got dq for a customer complaint is that enough reason ??

So bout month and 2 weeks ago had an issuer with a customer saying I threw a some packages from the package car which I didn’t she came at me went off that she should’ve recorded me idk what but I didn’t asked them to open the boxes which had TVs in them they where fine I let my on road sup know they didn’t really care apparently this hotel business ended up call and I got dq for a customer complaint is that enough reason ??
Sounds like an excuse just to get rid of you

How was your over/under numbers?

JJinVA

You pretty much just murdered the English language infront of everyone so now we're all accomplices, thanks alot... just what I wanted, a prison sentence hanging over my head.

But seriously, people seem to always be gunning for UPS drivers. Sometimes I think its because they know how much money we make and are bitter that they went to some shatty university and spent a fortune, only to make half of what we high school grads do. Whenever I make a delivery, I make it with it in mind that the customer wants to see me get fired. Because of that, I havent had any real trouble yet.

Texas3409

You pretty much just murdered the English language infront of everyone so now we're all accomplices, thanks alot... just what I wanted, a prison sentence hanging over my head.

But seriously, people seem to always be gunning for UPS drivers. Sometimes I think its because they know how much money we make and are bitter that they went to some shatty university and spent a fortune, only to make half of what we high school grads do. Whenever I make a delivery, I make it with it in mind that the customer wants to see me get fired. Because of that, I havent had any real trouble yet.
I hadn’t either I mean I’ve been working for ups for bout 6 years already and I got this 22.4 bid for combo driver prior to that I’ve always been a driver helper never had a problem let alone a customer complaint. Today I hear one of my coworkers had a accident inside the building when leaving hit another package car yet they didn’t dq him.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I've been disqualified for delivering a few boxes on break is my back story I heard recent news that a new driver that was still on his 30 days, with a supervisor riding with him, he rammed the rear end of another package car. As I was told if you hit something it's instant DQ and he still driving. My coworkers that are driving told me and said the management was trying to keep it on to low and told my coworker not to tell anyone. When I was told I was furious. What do you guys think I should do? Or should I do nothing at all or file a grievance?
Oh that's why

MisplacedRailWorker

Let's move forward now, :censored2: what happened already. She can DQ you. She's a female manager. Why not drive air and potentially make more money with less work commitments? Instead of fighting an uphill battle with two old engines and 12,000 feet of big brown dick
Then, when you are allowed to (contractually, or by management say so, whichever comes earlier) try again.

Try again for the Wednesday to Sunday jackass of all trades lifestyle

Texas3409

No I’m focusing on me how it affects me getting 210 stops first 2 weeks coming out 2-3 hrs over while everyone else was only only coming out over 1 hr or less why am I getting set up to fell ?? I am worrying bout me want same fair work as my piers why am I getting single out or targeted with more work than veteran driver

MisplacedRailWorker

No I’m focusing on me how it affects me getting 210 stops first 2 weeks coming out 2-3 hrs over while everyone else was only only coming out over 1 hr or less why am I getting set up to fell ?? I am worrying bout me want same fair work as my piers why am I getting single out or targeted with more work than veteran driver
But you're making my generation look even MORE ridiculous, with the "why me" and "set up to fail" attitude!