DQ

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Easy to say.
The prospect of doing preload for a year is like the same feeling as being sent to prison.
But really if I had my own place already (and I'm really close to reaching %20 downpayment) Preload would feel like not even having a job, the sleep schedule is already figured out and you just slide into work with no traffic around 4 and come back home nobody even notices.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Misloads were an easy fix ,don’t sheet , service cross NI or Clo 1
Throw into a car 3 or 4. Spots away from you at end of day and run out the door

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Never a late air....
On Saturdays ( on paper ) my building had the best record for making commits. Some times a bunch of us would sit around after coming off road and all put down the same times for each stop. The first Sat we were on DIAD , we dropped to the bottom record for the country. We had a change of Sat sups around the same time , the new guys couldn't understand why we dropped. Until some one told him why. He went ballistic, wanted to know what past sups allowed us fudge the times. No one answered him.

On Saturdays ( on paper ) my building had the best record for making commits. Some times a bunch of us would sit around after coming off road and all put down the same times for each stop. The first Sat we were on DIAD , we dropped to the bottom record for the country. We had a change of Sat sups around the same time , the new guys couldn't understand why we dropped. Until some one told him why. He went ballistic, wanted to know what past sups allowed us fudge the times. No one answered him.
Those days are long gone

ManInBrown

If you can’t handle sheeting every package, you don’t belong anywhere near feeders. Feeders is the big leagues, kid. Cutting corners causes lives to be lost.

Covemastah

Trevisone

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just got served up a DQ blizzard shake on my 20th day for not sheeting 2 packages worked season got brought back for my 40 days asap
, pretty bummed out was scratching and was showing progress 180 stops 300 packages coming in no less than 530 ,really felt my sup had it planned out for me on the 20th day since i know he was looking for the square and nerd type of driver which I am not ... Was thinking about waiting it out its my first dq. im 25 with 4 years in the company ,I know this question gets asked alot but idk if I can go back in the hell hole any advice , was thinking about finishing getting my CDL and going into feeders need help union brothers really don't wanna quit but I'm hanging by a thread at this point of my ups career.
The DQ blizzard is good!

PizzaToUps

Dude got dq’ed on his first week because he was a few minutes late. The real reason is that we are headed into a recession and they didn’t need him anymore.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
Trevisone[/QU
Trevisone
No surprise, perhaps the biggest POS management person I've ever dealt with in the 30 years of service. Too bad he was terminated for a multitude of "indiscretions". No one was surprised or saddened by his departure. Of course, Trev, fought the good fight and tried to take everyone down with him. Also, it was rumored he sued, he was only WAD. No need to worry, he survived, as most cockroaches do. He is now a proud employee/manipulator at Lasership, a half assed owner/operator delivery service. Unfortunately, after seeing "Trev" recently, he may want to hit the treadmill a little more. But, he still fancies himself as the smartest guy in the room and if you ever crossed paths with "Trev" you would understand what I'm getting at.

Covemastah

He was quite the snake which I butted heads with constantly , but after 30 yrs , lol we are still both here !!!

purehavanne

Hang in there brother. You’ll be back next year. They let you off easy with a dq and not a termination fyi.

Missed pieces are kryptonite for sups. But it covers your ass. Since you didn’t CYA, your sup covered their ass and dq’d you. Nothing personal. Just how this place works.

Don’t quit. Sounds like ur gonna be one hell of a loader now that you’ve been on road and we could use someone like you.