DQ

rocket man

Just got served up a DQ blizzard shake on my 20th day for not sheeting 2 packages worked season got brought back for my 40 days asap
, pretty bummed out was scratching and was showing progress 180 stops 300 packages coming in no less than 530 ,really felt my sup had it planned out for me on the 20th day since i know he was looking for the square and nerd type of driver which I am not ... Was thinking about waiting it out its my first dq. im 25 with 4 years in the company ,I know this question gets asked alot but idk if I can go back in the hell hole any advice , was thinking about finishing getting my CDL and going into feeders need help union brothers really don't wanna quit but I'm hanging by a thread at this point of my ups career.
in my opinion which is taking lightlyand seriously on this site. Sounds like you were a runner and you ran yourself out of a job

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
I honestly was doing a good job and wasn't a runner , I prolly should have tho or no ,don't even think if my numbers were better they would of kept me. I was doomed from the start ,that cooperate Coller :censored2: of a supervisor I had... Sucks they kept all the ppl off the streets instead of the inside ups workers they DQ 2 other guys that same day but 1 had an accident, other couldn't scratch and me for some packages .... Prey for me doing my 1 year bid inside the building

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
793a34e6a3818c67ac60d412c8ea555e.jpg

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
If you can’t handle sheeting every package, you don’t belong anywhere near feeders. Feeders is the big leagues, kid. Cutting corners causes lives to be lost.

Lmao chill out optimist prime i got my class b and finishing up getting the A.. And word is package car job is harder than feeders .. Acting like if im signing up for pilot school every1 here in Chicago has a CDL I think I'll be alright im willing to learn .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Wally need a little help
I honestly was doing a good job and wasn't a runner , I prolly should have tho or no ,don't even think if my numbers were better they would of kept me. I was doomed from the start ,that cooperate Coller :censored2: of a supervisor I had... Sucks they kept all the ppl off the streets instead of the inside ups workers they DQ 2 other guys that same day but 1 had an accident, other couldn't scratch and me for some packages .... Prey for me doing my 1 year bid inside the building
And now a Wallation:
Lol

Last edited:

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
Then get a new job and don't burn packages. Jesus cry moar

I refuse to take advice from a user named dumb person, ur name should be :censored2:t*rd instead ... I did my time at ups I'll wait another year if I have to , just telling it how it is , I was driving for the last 4 months almost 5 and taking a pay cut and working back on the inside working sunrise feels like jail ..glad im working back in the building -Said no 1 ever

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I refuse to take advice from a user named dumb person, ur name should be :censored2:t*rd instead ... I did my time at ups I'll wait another year if I have to , just telling it how it is , I was driving for the last 4 months almost 5 and taking a pay cut and working back on the inside working sunrise feels like jail ..glad im working back in the building -Said no 1 ever

hike up your skirt up sweetie it’ll be ok

oldngray

nowhere special
And yet when you have a misload they want you to sheet it closed or future or ni1...........:censored2: ing hypocrites
Don't you love it when you are on a report for missed scans for packages that were supposed to be on your truck but weren't? The system says you had the package so of course you were dishonest about it. Right?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Don't you love it when you are on a report for missed scans for packages that were supposed to be on your truck but weren't? The system says you had the package so of course you were dishonest about it. Right?
The other day they purposely pulled a package out of my truck and put it in the neighboring route to see if he’d send it in........they could have told me, I spent 15 minutes digging through my truck looking for that damn thing!!!!.......you can’t make this stuff up!!!