DQ'd From Integrad...

Shoot, peak training was 3 days in class, then turned to the wolves so to speak lol. No issues whatsoever during peak. I was in a rental most of the time, doing 220+ (210 of them resi) stops a day out of a rental. Don't get me wrong, like I said, there were a TON of things I did learn in integrad that are extremely useful that a lot of drivers that have been there for years probably don't even do. However, anybody that ever goes to integrad, know the 5s and 10s verbatim before you go so that you can test out of them on the first day. When you get your packet that goes over driver drill and timms, study study study, practice practice practice. On road is the hardest part of it all and it's a pass or fail kind of situation. 5s, 10s, and pre-trip, you have till Friday to do and you can try them each once a day per instructor (we had 5 instructors so you could literally try it 25 times in the week as long as you pass them before Friday is over. They demonstrate on-road on Monday. You get to practice on-road twice (Tuesday and Wednesday), then on Thursday, you either pass or go home. If you're like me and you tend to ignore people when you're driving, whether they're in the cab or on the phone with you, you're going to have a hard time being vocal while actually doing the habits. I just wish I had turned down going to Integrad because now, if I want to go for another classification, I have to go to Integrad again.